1 2 3 4 5 6 7
.

Date: 1917 ca.

Description: The Marinette County Insane Asylum.

Postcard

Hotel Marinette

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: The Hotel Marinette.

Postcard

Hotel Marinette

Date: 1933 ca.

Description: The Hotel Marinette.

Date: 1938 after

Description: The 45th parallel of north latitude marker, marking halfway between the equator and the north pole. The marker is located on Highway 141, three miles north...

Photograph

View of Town

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: An elevated view town.

Photograph

Flint Corn

Date: 1895-09-05 

Description: A man is driving a McCormick harvester with a team of horses, cutting and binding a crop of flint ("Indian") corn, on the farm of S.D.D. Newton, five miles...

Date: 1881 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Peshtigo.

Photograph

Christ Feed Mill

Date: 1963 

Description: H.P. Christ Feed Mill. The first building across the street is the Atlas Hotel which was located at the site of the present Milo Howarth senior home. Othe...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Composite image of Oakwood Beach Lodge, Pioneer Presbyterian Chruch and sawmill.

Postcard

Post Office

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Exterior of Post Office.

Date: 2008 

Description: Built in about 1933, this appealingly picturesque service station, located at 1305 Pierce Avenue, was designed to blend into the neighborhood.

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: The drawbridge from Menekaunee Dock.

Photograph

Hunting Party

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A group of men stand with rifles at the Echo Lake Hunting Club Camp. Gutted deer hang to cure outside the cabin.

Date: 1945 

Description: Two fishermen on rocks alongside the Pike River.

Date: 1851 ca.

Description: This manuscript map of the southern portion of the Town of Porterfield, Marinette County, Wisconsin, shows sections and land ownership. The Menominee River...

Photograph

Street in Crivitz

Date:  date unknown

Description: One of the major streets in Crivitz.

Date: 1907 

Description: B.C. Flint's Jewelry Shop and the George Ullsperger tailor shop. The large building is Matt Pelnar's Hall (built by John Kallender). It was used for bask...

Date: 1965 

Description: This map shows streets, churches, schools, wards, railroads, parks and fields, cemeteries, Historical Museum, Yacht Basin & Marina, and Marinette General H...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Scaling Gaps dam and paper mills.

Date:  

Description: View down railroad tracks which pass the Miscauno Island depot. A railroad signal is on the left, and the platform for the depot is on the right.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.