1 2 3 4
.

Photograph

Polar Bear Club

Date: 1997-01-01 

Description: "This and the following pages show the 'Polar Bear Club' ready for a swim at Port Washington on New Year's Day. Lucky for them, temperatures were in the lo...

Date: 2002-08-16 

Description: "Today we traveled nearly to Lake Michigan, and dined in the small community of Lake Church at the Lake Church Inn, 69 Hwy D. Belgium, WI."

Photograph

Polar Bear Club

Date: 1997-01-01 

Description: "Polar Bear Club of Port Washington."

Date: 2002-02-08 

Description: "Deb, our waitress, posed with us at The Port Hotel, in Port Washington, WI." From left to right; John Bodden, Ralph "Buddy" Ruecker, Deb, Ralph Widmer, an...

Date: 2002-08-16 

Description: "Lynn was our waitress at Lake Church Inn. John & Buddy surprised Jim & Shirley with plaques stating: 'Fish Fry Photographer of the Years' & 'Fish Fry Driv...

Photograph

Polar Bear Club

Date: 1997-01-01 

Description: "Polar Bear Club of Port Washington."

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Covered bridge in Cedarburg.

Photograph

Polar Bear Club

Date: 1997-01-01 

Description: "Polar Bear Club of Port Washington."

Photograph

St. Mary's Church

Date: 1952 

Description: St. Mary's Church on the occasion of Donald Schleuter's wedding.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Covered bridge over Cedar Creek in Ozaukee County on highway, about one mile north of Cedarburg. The last remaining covered bridge in Wisconsin.

Photograph

The Old Mill

Date: 1956 ca.

Description: View across water of the Old Mill surrounded by trees and water. Water is coming out of an opening in an archway of the mill. On the left automobiles are p...

Date: 1936-10-09 

Description: Elevated view of H.C. Wuesthoof putting a milk canister into what a 10 can McCormick-Deering Milk Cooler.

Date: 1961 ca.

Description: Front view of the octagon school house.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Covered bridge over Cedar Creek in Ozaukee County on highway, about one mile north of Cedarburg. The last remaining covered bridge in Wisconsin.

Photograph

Edward Dodge House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A view of the Pebble house, also called Edward Dodge House. Built in 1848 and constructed of cobblestone.

Photograph

Polar Bear Club

Date: 1997-01-01 

Description: "Polar Bear Club of Port Washington."

Photograph

Blake House

Date: 1935 

Description: A view of the Blake House (north elevation, front). The house was razed prior to 1952.

Date: 1988-01-02 

Description: Bundled-up boys ride their tubes down an icy slope in Mee-Kwon Park.

Photograph

Men on a Windmill

Date:  

Description: Several men, including Frank Klug, pose on the blades of a windmill positioned on the roof of a building.

Photograph

Power House

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Power house during construction.

1 2 3 4

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.