1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Eau Claire House

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Original part built in 1856, where the present Eau Claire House stands. It was later moved to another site and eventually torn down to make room for the Y....

Photograph

Eau Claire House

Date: 1865 after

Description: The first Eau Claire House built in 1856. It burned down in 1875.

Photograph

Duct Work

Date: 1947-06-05 

Description: A view of the duct work in the passenger tire press room on the third floor of Building 7.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the bow in the river, and a homestead on the shore, with a two-story house and a barn. Two wagons are visible close to the barn in the lower left...

Date: 1903 ca.

Description: Three columns are resting on the ground on wooden supports before being installed in the facade of the Eau Claire Public Library during construction. The l...

Photograph

Hotel Dining Room

Date: 1890 

Description: Hotel dining room, probably at the Galloway House.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The desk in the courtroom, made at the Marston Planing Mill in Eau Claire about 1873-4.

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: Front entry to the Wesleyan Seminary. It was built in the early 1860's on the site of the present High School building.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Interior view of a parlor. A chandelier hangs from the ceiling, and multiple photographs and portraits hang on the walls. Multiple chairs are the floor, i...

Date: 1903 ca.

Description: View across unpaved road toward construction workers loading a stone slab onto a horse-drawn wagon during the construction of the Eau Claire Public Library...

Photograph

Ingram House

Date: 1930 

Description: Ingram house.

Date: 1964 before

Description: An aerial view of the U.S. Rubber Company plant and surrounding environment.

Photograph

Ingram Block

Date: 1896 

Description: Corner view of the Ingram block, which contained the public library.

Date: 1944-10-19 

Description: Victor Marten, a worker at the Gillette factory owned by the United States Rubber Company, feeding rubber into a Banbury mixer. During World War II the go...

Photograph

Allen's Hall

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: View of a two-story wood-sided building, with a sidewalk next to the street.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View down a street of the later rendition of the church, with the O.H. Ingram residence behind it and to the right of the image.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Walnut staircase inside the Eau Claire County Court House.

Date: 1884 

Description: Stereograph of three-story brick building on a dirt road.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: The sawmill of Gilbert E. Porter and Delos R. Moon was located on the Chippewa River approximately three miles southwest of the city of Eau Claire. In 1873...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the Chippewa River and downtown Eau Claire.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.