1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Monument for Yellow Thunder, Chief of the Winnebago tribe. The inscriptions read, "Yellow Thunder, Chief of the Winnebago, born 1774 - died 1874. And his s...

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View of bluff taken from below.

Date: 1902 ca.

Description: Members of the German-American Freie Gemeinde ("Free Thinkers") organization, posed in front of their building at Sauk City.

Photograph

Street Signs

Date: 1967-09 

Description: Street signs with bar in background.

Photograph

Mill House

Date:  date unknown

Description: The Mill House is another component of the compound at House on the Rock.

Date: 1908 

Description: Colorized postcard with an elevated view of the pumping station. On the left is a bridge over the river, and buildings on a strip of land between the river...

Photograph

Philbrick Garage

Date: 1939 

Description: An exterior view of the Philbrick Garage, a Ford dealership and Cities Service filling station located at 207 Third Avenue. A sign advertises Quaker State...

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Close-up of Tripp Memorial Library in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin, about 1912.

Date: 1948-08-14 

Description: Prairie du Sac's 110th birthday float in Sauk County's Wisconsin Centennial Parade in downtown near park.

Photograph

Woolen Mill

Date: 1961-09-19 ca.

Description: View of a woolen mill, as seen from across a river and dam.

Date: 1909 

Description: A mill, left, and a commercial building with attached residence stand in front of a wooded bluff. A woman crosses a small bridge near the mill.

Date: 1921 

Description: Colorized postcard view of the exterior of the woolen mill along the banks of a river. A water tower is on the left, and a smokestack is on the right.

Date: 1965 

Description: Street corner with old Dolly Madison Dairies buildings.

Date:  

Description: Billhead of Island Woolen Mills of Baraboo, Wisconsin, with a three-quarter view of M.J. Drown's Island Woolen Mills building, people loading a horse-drawn...

Date: 1937 

Description: A view of brick-paved Fourth Avenue, with the Al. Ringling Theatre on the left. The theater, which has an ornate terra cotta facade, advertises its air-con...

Date: 1868 ca.

Description: View of Water Street, showing a millinery shop.

Photograph

Salem Church

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Salem Church of the Evanglical Association of North America. The original church was built in 1851 in the township of Honey Creek. This church is the third...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A dog and a family sit in a horse-drawn carriage parked in front of the Sauk County Court House.

Date: 1925 

Description: Historic site marker to commemorate the first church in Baraboo. The inscription reads "The first church in Baraboo was erected on this lot by the Methodi...

Photograph

Pete's Cafe

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Pete Sprecher's Cafe and Bar on Water Street. A sign identifies the entrance to Pearl's Garden Dining Room. There are two benches and a penny weight machi...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.