1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1838 ca.

Description: Pencil sketch of a building owned by the Rodolf family along a commercial street.

Drawing

Stone House

Date: 1838 ca.

Description: Pencil sketch of a stone house with a porch the full length of the dwelling, supported by 6 columns.

Date: 1838 ca.

Description: Pencil sketch of buildings, including the Post Office.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio after its reconstruction in 1914-1915 and before its partial destruction by fire in 1924. Talie...

Photograph

Mineral Point Jail

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: A roughly built jail, constructed before 1836. Vineyard would have been held here a short time before he was released on bail.

Photograph

High Street

Date: 1960 after

Description: View of businesses on High Street, including the Rexall Drugstore on the left corner. One can also see a glimpse of the City Hall, directly across the stre...

Photograph

Advent Church

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the Advent Church, featuring the church building situated next to a dwelling on the right.

Photograph

Stone House

Date:  date unknown

Description: On Shakerag Street. Two houses, both of stone, behind a wood fence and a low stone wall along a sidewalk. The house on the right is two stories, the left...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Milwaukee Road Railroad Depot.

Date: 1909 

Description: View across railroad tracks of a man and a dog posing on the platform in front of the Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul depot. In the background on the left...

Date: 1932 

Description: The Methodist Episcopal Church, dedicated in 1871.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio after its reconstruction in 1914-1915 and before its partial destruction by fire in 19...

Photograph

Trelawny Patio

Date: 1946 ca.

Description: The patio and backyard area at the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. N...

Date: 1889-04 

Description: Sheet 2 of a Sanborn map of a portion of Mineral Point.

Photograph

Trelawny Fireplace

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The living room fireplace and dining room table in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the owne...

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: The Gundry, Gray and Company Furniture Store with a scupture of a dog mounted on the store sign.

Photograph

Advent Church

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Advent Church, featuring the church building situated next to a dwelling in the background. A sidewalk and fence are in the foreground...

Photograph

Harris Cottage

Date: 1935 

Description: The Harris Cottage, south elevation, or front.

Photograph

Shake Rag Street

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Shake Rag Street, showing Cornish miner's homes. The street was formerly called Howard Street in honor of Capt. R.C. Howard who was stationed at Fort Defia...

Photograph

Lower Ward School

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Lower Ward School (also called Second Ward School) built in 1867 and used through 1923. It was torn down in 1931.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.