1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Cotton House

Date: 1949 

Description: View of three women standing in front of the Captain John Cotton house. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotto...

Date: 1907 

Description: Sanborn map of Green Bay, including Harvey, Willow and Plesant Streets.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: This photostat map was probably originally created in 1835 and shows in addition to private claims, mills, roads, and trails. Green Bay and the Fox River a...

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: Long Tail Point Lighthouse and an old house.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A woman stands in a marsh near the site of Eleazer William's first house.

Date: 1850 ca.

Description: This map shows the location of planned blocks and lot numbers, street names, and docks along the Fox River and canal.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: This photocopied map shows private claim owners, buildings, and land use in 1818. Insets show Fort Howard and the caption reads: "A view of the Fox River...

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: Old Tower and Long Tail Point Lighthouse.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A girl sits on a log next to Eleazer William's log cabin site.

Date: 1929-07 

Description: View of the front path leading to the cottage.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army...

Date: 1965 

Description: This map shows landownership, acreages, and roads. The city of De Pere, the town of Hobart, and the Fox River are labeled. Inset maps showing Smits Subdivi...

Postcard

Bay View Beach

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Bay View Beach with several boats in the foreground and buildings behind them.

Date: 1961-12-29 ca.

Description: View from across street of the window display for Newman's "The Store of Fashions", which featured numerous "Titletown U.S.A." signs. The Packers were abou...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Long Tail Lighthouse and surrounding buildings.

Photograph

De Pere Depot

Date: 1873 ca.

Description: At the De Pere depot, the first train operated by the Milwaukee & Northern Railway. This train made its first run to Green Bay on June 25, 1873, and this p...

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Looking North. Harbor with boats, bridge, and buildings.

Date: 1889 ca.

Description: Elevated view of Washington Street and the Fox River and buildings nearby.

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: Locks near De Pere, the only wooden pier on the Fox River.

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.