1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: A corner desk and bookshelf in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. N...

Photograph

Trelawny Bedroom

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The bedroom in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. Neal and is now u...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Cornish homes of Pendarvis and Trelawny on Shake Rag Street.

Date: 1932 

Description: The home of Joseph Gundry, a dry goods merchant. The house was later acquired for use as a museum by the Mineral Point Historical Society.

Photograph

Trelawny Fireplace

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The living room fireplace and dining room table in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the owne...

Drawing

Pendarvis House

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Cornish Pendarvis house on Shake Rag Street.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A bedroom in the restored Cornish miner's house, called Polperro, on Shake Rag Street. The house was temporarily covered with siding, but after restoration...

Date: 1932 

Description: The home of Joseph Gundry, a dry goods merchant. The house was later acquired for use as a museum by the Mineral Point Historical Society.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Odd Fellows Hall, built in 1837-1838, was the first to be built west of the Allegheny Mountains. The cornerstones were laid by Thomas Widley.

Photograph

Pendarvis House

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Pendarvis House.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The living area, including a fireplace, desks, chairs and dresser, in the Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was rest...

Date: 1949-04-30 

Description: Aerial photograph of Mineral Point.

Photograph

Lower Ward School

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Lower Ward School (also called Second Ward School) built in 1867 and used through 1923. It was torn down in 1931.

Photograph

Stone House

Date:  date unknown

Description: On Shakerag Street. Two houses, both of stone, behind a wood fence and a low stone wall along a sidewalk. The house on the right is two stories, the left...

Date: 1975 ca.

Description: The dog statue on the front of the Gundry, Gray and Company Store.

Date: 1929-07 

Description: Sheet 10 of a Sanborn map of a portion of Mineral Point.

Photograph

Holsmiller Farm

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: The Spensley Furnace on the Holsmiller farm.

Photograph

Zinc Works

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View looking over the zinc mining operation.

Photograph

Trinity Church

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Trinity Church, which was erected in 1845.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The dining room in the Cornish Pendarvis home.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.