1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Iowa County court house, with cars parked on the street.

Photograph

Rural Landscape

Date: 1962-05-13 ca.

Description: Landscape view up hill of the James R. Lloyd farm. A dairying barn is visible on the top of the hill.

Photograph

Taliesin II Complex

Date:  

Description: Distant view of Taliesin II.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: View of High Street, looking east.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Iowa County court house with people sitting on the lawn. The wing on the right was added in 1927.

Date: 1900 

Description: Portrait of William, Sarah (probably Amelia), and Ollie Greene, three children of Thomas and Harriet Greene.

Date: 1932 

Description: The home of J. Hutchinson originally built by John B. Terry and consisting of just the first story. Terry came to the lead region in 1829 as a merchant and...

Photograph

Laxey Church

Date: 1947 ca.

Description: Laxey Church, built prior to the Civil War, was named after Laxey in the Isle of Man, from which many of the immigrants had come. There is also a cemetery...

Date:  

Description: Portrait of Thomas Greene, seated outdoors in a chair, holding a cane. There is a fence and trees in the background.

Date: 1962-05-08 

Description: Mike McCaskill (12) rides his mare, Warpaint, at the 300 acre McCaskill Azur Arab Horse in Arena Township.

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: An aerial view of Mineral Point showing the construction of State Highway 23-39.

Photograph

Russell Wepking

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: Russell Wepking, 14, poses beside an automobile. The son of Frank Wepking and a student at Strawberry School, Russell "Won distinction of having Grand Cham...

Photograph

Methodist Church

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior architecture of the Dodgeville Methodist Church, with a car parked in front.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Aerial view of town.

Date:  

Description: Portrait of Jim Carbis, mason.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A Cornish miner's cottage on Shake Rag Street called Trelawny. The cottage was restored under the ownership of Robert M. Neal and is now used to serve Corn...

Date: 1932 

Description: The home of Montgomery M. Cothren, erected in 1855. Cothren served as a delegate to the Territorial Legislature in 1847-1848 and was later elected to the S...

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: The Knights of Pythias Castle Hall, formerly the Presbyterian Church, dedicated in 1844. The small building to the right of the church was built and occupi...

Photograph

Peneil Church

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Peneil Church with a car parked in front, and a monument on the right.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Aerial view of town.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.