1 2 3
.

Photograph

Rockdale Mill

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: View of the Rockdale mill, a grist and sawmill built in 1847 by Thomas and Nathan Van Horn.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: A view down South Street looking east. There is a water tower visible in the background.

Photograph

Cambridge Storm

Date: 1954-07-06 

Description: Gerual Simonsen's barn, on the edge of Cambridge, destroyed by a wind storm.

Date: 1926 ca.

Description: Chapel at Willerup Camp on Lake Ripley. The camp was named for the Danish immigrant minister, Christian B. Willerup, who established the "oldest Methodist...

Date: 1917-07 

Description: Colorized postcard of a dirt road skirting a body of water or river. A guard fence can be seen between the road and the water. Text at top reads, "One of o...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard of Main Street looking west. The street is unpaved and lined with many stores. Signs advertising hardware, meat, flour and many other...

Postcard

Lake Ripley

Date: 1915-07-26 

Description: Photographic postcard of Lake Ripley. Trees can be seen on the shoreline with sand on the lower right.

Photograph

Iverson's Pharmacy

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of Iverson's Pharmacy and Hayes Restaurant.

Postcard

Main Street West

Date: 1913 

Description: Colorized postcard of Main Street West. The street is unpaved and covered with ruts. Sidewalks line both sides and pedestrians can be see walking between t...

Date: 1959-09-12 

Description: Three contestants pose with their dogs at the all-breed obedience trials sponsored by the Lakeland Dog Training Club of Cambridge. Left to right are Marah...

Date: 1958-08 

Description: Gypsy, a guide dog at the Cambridge Double-A Guiding Dogs, Inc. school with trainer, Burlee Rowe, demonstrates how the dogs are taught to pick up an articl...

Date: 1959-09-12 

Description: Mrs. Harold Crawford of Stoughton poses with her two Irish water spaniels during the all-breed obedience trials sponsored by the Lakeland Dog Training Club...

Photograph

Village Inn

Date: 1928 

Description: View across road of the Village Inn; featuring a "Hotel" sign, vines along the screened porch windows, and a fenced garden.

Date: 1917-08 

Description: Colorized postcard of a rural scene. A dirt path winds through the forest and a pond or stream can be seen in the lower right corner. Text above reads, "A...

Date: 1950-08-22 

Description: Men, a boy, and a dog stand beneath an overhang outside the Cambridge Feed and Seed Company near a parked truck and automobile.

Date: 1913-11-29 

Description: Colorized postcard of the Cambridge High School. Text at foot reads, "High School, Cambridge, Wis."

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1910 

Description: Photographic postcard of Main Street. Several men and boys appear outside of a store with H.A. Olsen printed on the awning. One boy holds a ball. The store...

Date: 1958-08 

Description: Three guide dogs stand in their kennels at the Cambridge Double-A Guiding Dogs, Inc. School.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of Methodist Episcopal church from the street.

Date: 1958-08 

Description: Gypsy, a guide dog at the Cambridge Double-A Guiding Dogs, Inc. School, and her trainer, Burlee Rowe, demonstrate how dogs are taught to pick up an article...

1 2 3

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.