1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1830 ca.

Description: This early 19th century manuscript map of Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, shows sections, landownership and acreages, roads, and ferries in the towns of Bridg...

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date:  date unknown

Description: Fort Crawford Hospital.

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Hospital.

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford. Tomb in the U.S. Military cemetery.

Photograph

Villa Louis Tea

Date: 1948-05-21 

Description: Strolling in the garden, Gwendolyn Druyfor and Shirley Adams, are dressed in costumes and carrying a parasol.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Photograph

Villa Louis Tea

Date: 1948-05-21 

Description: Eudora Kolowinski, from Prairie du Chien, Miss Crawford County, and Bevery Johnston, Ferryville, Miss Villa Louis, in formal dress, stand in front of the p...

Photograph

St. Mary's College

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of Our Lady's Tower at St. Mary's College.

Date: 1949-03-28 

Description: Aerial photograph of Prairie du Chien showing the Mississippi River in the upper portion of the picture.

Photograph

Minnesota Street

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: View of Minnesota Street.

Date: 1901 

Description: The interior of the Methodist Episcopal Church.

Photograph

Woman's Building

Date: 1959 

Description: Woman's Building, one of the oldest buildings in the city. It is believed to have been built in 1842 by John Folsom, an early settler and farmer on the hei...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Military Cemetery, restored by the United States Government about 1905.

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: The church, originally built in 1839, was remodeled and dedicated on November 8, 1908. The Rt. Rev. James Schwebach gave the blessing. The remodeling was...

Postcard

Sanitarium

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of the Prairie du Chien Sanitarium. Established in 1903, became a general hospital in the 1930s.

Photograph

Villa Louis Tea

Date: 1948-05-21 

Description: Mrs. W.H. Guest, Madison, dressed in costume, uses the petal strewn pool for a mirror.

Date:  date unknown

Description: The former Astor (American Fur Trading Company) post building, now a museum of local history and fur trading history. There is a sign reading, "The Riversi...

Photograph

St. Mary's Academy

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Marquette monument at St. Mary's Academy.

Date: 1953 

Description: The Diamond Jo warehouse.

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1958 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Brisbois House.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.