1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Nicolet Monument

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the Nicolet monument at the site where Nicolet is supposed to have landed in Wisconsin.

Date:  

Description: Man on horse-drawn wagon loaded with sacks in front of Lee & Diebels Company.

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: De Pere lock on the Fox River with a construction crew at work. This is the only wooden lock on the Fox River.

Date:  ca.

Description: View of church.

Date: 1973 

Description: Green Bay Packers quarterback Scott Hunter (#16) dodging traffic on his way to the practice field. A large group of fans wait along the fence on the other...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse. Built in 1847-1848 and abandoned in 1859 when a new frame lighthouse was built nearby.

Photograph

Hazelwood

Date: 1925-10-22 

Description: Rear view of Hazelwood (formerly the front entrance), the home of Morgan L. Martin. Morgan Lewis Martin served as county judge of Brown County from 1875 un...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Hoberg Paper and Fibre Company buildings along the East River.

Date: 1963 

Description: Street view at sunrise, looking uphill towards commercial buildings.

Drawing

Astor House

Date: 1835 ca.

Description: Rough sketch of the Astor house made from memory.

Date: 1956-09-06 

Description: Wisconsin Attorney General Vernon Thomson campaigning in Green Bay as the Republican gubernatorial candidate. Thomson was successful, defeating Democrat Wi...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Charcoal kiln. Producing charcoal was once a fairly large industry in De Pere.

Photograph

Coal Yards

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the coal yards.

Date: 1961-07-15 

Description: Bart Starr of the Green Bay Packers receives a new 1961 Ford Falcon from a Green Bay Ford dealer. The compact Falcon was introduced by Ford in 1959 to appe...

Date: 1896 

Description: View of W.E. Duncan's coal docks.

Date: 1973 

Description: Green Bay Packers quarterbacks, Jerry Tagge (#17) and Scott Hunter (#16), ride bicycles loaned to them by young fans from Lambeau Field to their practice f...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior of high school.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1908 before

Description: View of the Tank cottage on its original site on the west side of the Fox River. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it...

Date:  

Description: Hugo in hat and coat posed on boardwalk in ravine between Minahau Stadium and Urbandale Park area, with large building behind him.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1955 

Description: View of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques Porlier. L...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.