1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Women's dormitory at Albion Academy in Albion, Wisconsin.

Date: 1948 ca.

Description: View from Bascom Hill of Memorial Union Theater on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. Park Street is on the right, and in the background is Lake M...

Photograph

Carillon Tower

Date: 1946 ca.

Description: Carillon Tower on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. The entrance is on the left near Observatory Drive. There is a plaque on a rock near the cur...

Photograph

Mills Street House

Date: 1929 ca.

Description: Mills Street House, 211 North Mills Street.

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: Mr. and Mrs. H. Schildhauer and Louis and Henry Harder stand near a large tree and rest from a bike ride on Mendota Drive.

Date: 1948-01 

Description: Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation building entrance at 504 Walnut Street.

Photograph

Park Hotel

Date: 1874 before

Description: Park Hotel.

Date: 1954-07-18 

Description: An old truck operated by the Richard Mulcahy Post 47 of Portage sprays water on the crowd at the American Legion parade around Capitol Square. The view is...

Photograph

City Hall

Date: 1913 

Description: View from across street of the Village Hall/Fire Station. There are hitching posts along the curb. On the right a young boy stands on the sidewalk near a f...

Date: 1951-05-11 

Description: Aerial view of Camp Randall Stadium and Fieldhouse looking east taken. The photograph was taken during a ROTC annual inspection.

Date:  ca.

Description: Three women, from left to right: Mrs. Lucy, Mrs. Theresa and Mrs. Cosgrove. They are posing near a front porch.

Photograph

Lake Mendota Shore

Date: 1898 

Description: The Lake Mendota shore from the foot of Frances Street.

Drawing

St. Mary's Park

Date: 1885-08-07 

Description: House on rock outcropping. The house has two chimneys and is two stories high with porch at left, three windows on first story, one visible on second story...

Date: 1939 ca.

Description: An exterior view of the "Old Spring Hotel", located at 3706 Nakoma Road, built in 1854. Also called "Gorham's Hotel" and "Old Spring Tavern".

Date:  ca.

Description: View of the Washington Building, located on East Washington Avenue between Webster and Pinckney Streets.

Date: 1954-01 ca.

Description: An exterior view of the Wisconsin Historical Society building, seen from the southeast. Several cars are parked on the street in front of the building. The...

Photograph

Octagonal Bandstand

Date: 1960 

Description: Bandstand and old Town Hall in the park.

Photograph

Mack House

Date: 1951 

Description: A rear view of the the Mack house, 110 East Johnson Street. Built by A.C. Isaac around 1870, it was later the residence of Professor John G.D. Mack and fam...

Date: 1948-06-29 

Description: Group portrait of 110 Wisconsin State Journal paper carriers taken prior to leaving for Blue Mounds State Park for the annual all-day outing.

Date: 1918 ca.

Description: Richard "Dick" Lloyd Jones stands on Walker Court beside house at 617 S. Brearly Street. The Jones family home is in the background.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.