1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1956 

Description: View of parlor with chairs, fireplaces and other textiles.

Date:  

Description: View of the Edgerton Public Library from the front.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Colorized view looking down street in the central business district. Streetcar tracks run down the center of the street, and horse-drawn vehicles are on th...

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: "Mineral spring pavilion with visitors taking the waters." Seven adults, including a man in a top hat, five children and a woman are posed in a gazebo buil...

Date: 1958-10-31 

Description: View of one of the 14 stations-of-the-cross glass mosaic panels recently installed at St Patrick's Catholic Church in Janesville. In this panel, Christ is...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Frances Willard School house built in 1853.

Date:  

Description: View across small section of road (Huebbe Parkway?) towards a mowed field. A large power or telephone tower rises above a group of trees, and more towers a...

Photograph

Tallman House

Date: 1950 

Description: Interior of the parlor.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the old Beloit Public Library. There is a bicycle lying on the lawn near the front entrance.

Date: 1956 ca.

Description: View of the bedroom in which Abraham Lincoln stayed in 1859.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: The Milton House was supposedly a part of the Underground Railroad during the Civil War. The house was built in 1845 by Joseph Goodrich and turned into an...

Photograph

Milton College

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: A building on the Milton College campus.

Date: 1902 

Description: A traveling medicine wagon with saleswomen and vendor selling Westmore's Hair Tonic.

Date: 1874 

Description: Bird's-eye view of Beloit, with insets of Beloit College, Beloit High School, and Memorial Hall.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Stone entrance gate to Beloit College, facing Memorial Hall.

Photograph

Stone Barn Tavern

Date: 1925 

Description: The Stone Barn Tavern, located about three miles west of Milton. The three cottonwood trees in front of the tavern were brought from Vermont. There are sev...

Date: 1890 

Description: Stereograph of the Rock County Court House.

Date: 1952-10-16 

Description: A worker uses a machine to cut metal strips for fountain pen nibs at the Parker Pen factory.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. Mary's Catholic Church.

Date: 1903 ca.

Description: Interior view of the Janesville Public Library. The library opened in 1903 and was funded by Andrew Carnegie at $30,000 and Eldred at $10,000. The reverse...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.