1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: First Presbyterian Church.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Outdoor group portrait of the Winnebago County Asylum administrative and nursing staff posed around a bench near a tree. Included in the portrait are the S...

Date: 1962 

Description: This map shows streets, points of interest, Lake Winnebago, Millers Bay, South Asylum Bay, Lake Butte des Morts, and the Fox River. The map also includes a...

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: Three-quarter view of front and side of the almost-completed Winnebago School of Agriculture and Domestic Economy. Construction workers are on the building...

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1949 ca.

Description: Doty Loggery, the home of James Duane Doty, built in 1845, with a view of the upper hall and art on the walls.

Date: 1922 

Description: Homecoming poster promoting the football game between Oshkosh Normal and Superior Normal on Saturday, October 14th at 2:30 pm.

Photograph

Water Power

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of water power.

Postcard

Post Office

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior view of the post office. The first post office in Oshkosh was established in the 1840s, and the postmaster was Joseph Jackson.

Photograph

Grand Opera House

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: View of stage and box in Grand Opera House featuring a recreated painted curtain.

Date: 1890-06 

Description: This map shows building use, railroads, tramways, lumber yards, roads, watchman’s stations, and steam pipes. Also included is text about buildings, Clapp a...

Date:  

Description: Copy of an artist's rendering of the exterior view of the Neenah Public Library. The lower right corner reads: "Van Ryn & DeGelleke Architects, Milwaukee,...

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of Andrew Wilson of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, wholesale manufacturer of the "Climax" Spring Wagon and the Wilson Buckboard, with a three-quarter view...

Photograph

Whiting Paper Mills

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: The Whiting Paper Mills before it was ruined by fire.

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1946 

Description: A view of Main Street.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Exterior rear view of the Winnebago County Asylum building.

Postcard

Riverside Park

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Large boat and sailboats docked on water. Trolley car and houses on land.

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 2010-06-04 

Description: "We re-visit Westridge Golf Club, 8130 Golf Course Drive, Neenah, on the day that Carly Hren graduated from Neenah High School."

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof, and a large wrap-around porch.

Date: 1846 ca.

Description: This plat map, which features the very early spelling of Wisconsin as "Wiskonsin", was created sometime between 1846 and 1854 and shows a canal and dam on...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.