1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: De Pere lock on the Fox River with a construction crew at work. This is the only wooden lock on the Fox River.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Elevated view from the tower of the Northern Hydro-Electric Power Company on the Fox River.

Date: 1961 

Description: This map shows a sewage treatment plant site and includes an index of "Title and Index", "Watermain Details", "Sanitary Sewer Details", and "Plan B Profile...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the shoreline.

Photograph

View from Fox River

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: View from Fox River of chimneys, buildings, and boat.

Photograph

Van Drisse Motors

Date: 1960-07-09 

Description: Elevated view of used car lot of Van Drisse Motors, a Ford dealer, at the intersection of Main and Monroe Streets.

Photograph

"Lawton's Folly"

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: "Lawton's Folly," the home of Joseph Lawton, built in 1851, between De Pere and Ft. Howard. Joseph Lawton came from Pennsylvannia. This building no longe...

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Front view of the Captain John Cotton residence.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Charcoal kiln. Producing charcoal was once a fairly large industry in De Pere.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: View of a shopping district street near a river, with several businesses lining the street, and two carriages. A building has lettering that reads, "Jacks...

Date: 1898 after

Description: A view of the facade and side of the brick gymnasium at St. Norbert College. Stone is used for the basement floor and in decorative elements. This buildi...

Date: 1905-11-10 ca.

Description: A motor boat, named "Quo Vadis", in the lake in front of St. Joseph's orphan asylum.

Date: 1909 

Description: Exterior view of the cottage and porch. Two little girls in dresses stand in front of the cottage, posing for the camera. A bench stands on the porch. On...

Photograph

Hazelwood

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Hazelwood, the home of Morgan L. Martin. Morgan Lewis Martin served as county judge of Brown County from 1875 until his death in 1887.

Date: 1900 after

Description: This map of Green Bay shows plat of the town, lots by number, local streets, the military Fort Howard, part of Fox River and part of Navarino. The map feat...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Main Street, looking east at storefronts. Booths with flags and bunting are set up on the sidewalk.

Date: 1857 ca.

Description: Green Bay Intelligencer Newspaper Office. This was the first newspaper published in Wisconsin. The building was on Main Street. This drawing appeared in...

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse, built in 1859.

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Elevated view looking down at Washington Street with cable car traffic.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. Patrick's Church.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.