1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of Wirth, Hammel & Company, a dealer in horses and mules headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, with a front view of the company building on the...

Date:  

Description: A Spaulding Wagon parked inside of a brick building, possibly the first Spaulding Wagon built in Black River Falls.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Gisholt real estate from the opposite side of the street. Over the door of the building is a sign that reads: "Gisholt Machine Co."

Date:  date unknown

Description: View down unpaved street in a central business district. A Rexall Drug Store is on the corner on the right. A large stone building, which has a sign for "H...

Photograph

Street Scene

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Street scene showing a horse-drawn bus and pedestrians on a street. Signs read: "Music Hall, 1885" "Adair Brothers" and "E.H. Mobley Millinery." Text on ph...

Photograph

Bascom Hall

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior of Bascom Hall (formerly Main Hall) on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. The dome and south wing pictured here were built in 1899.

Postcard

Stork's Brewery

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Postcard of the Stork Brewery facilities. The image includes the brewery buildings along a hillside and railroad tracks in the foreground. There is a sign...

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Composite of views of Muscoda including: Electric Light plant, Smalley House, St. John Catholic Church, Lover's Lane, Muscoda Public School, Wisconsin Aven...

Photograph

Goodyear Mill

Date:  date unknown

Description: View down railroad tracks entering a lumberyard, with a silo on the right, and chimney on the left. Possibly the Goodyear Mill, three miles south of Saddle...

Date: 1946-11 

Description: Exterior of Edwards Tire Company at 505 University Avenue.

Photograph

Ferris Wheel

Date: 1897 ca.

Description: View of a large, stone residence with the first Ferris Wheel in the distance.

Date: 2004 

Description: This barn is at W487 Zion Church Rd (Section 26). Allen and Mary Beth Eilbes and sons Michael, Andrew and Mathew (by age) live here.

Date: 2004 

Description: Peter and Donna Bonack live at W2282 Hwy TW (Section 6). They have lived here 7 years. Lawrence and Ester Neitzel were previous owners.

Photograph

The Old Mill

Date: 1956 ca.

Description: View across water of the Old Mill surrounded by trees and water. Water is coming out of an opening in an archway of the mill. On the left automobiles are p...

Date: 1965 ca.

Description: Men load milk pails onto the bed of an International pickup truck, while a woman carrying buckets walks past accompanied by two children. The color photo a...

Date: 1923 ca.

Description: The Beavers Insurance Building at the corner of Monona Avenue (currently Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard) and Doty Street. It was built in 1921-1922 and...

Photograph

Creamery

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across road of creamery building. Male workers are standing near the entrance on the left in front of a sign that says "Patch Grove Creamery." On the...

Date: 1939 

Description: Page from the Garden Club scrapbook kept by Neighborhood House, with examples of yards in need of gardens at the Vitale and Annie Gambino homes, and a spot...

Date:  

Description: Exterior of Portage County Courthouse, built in 1868. Stairs lead to the main entrance of the stone building and a monument and cannon stand on the lawn....

Photograph

Bicycling Outing

Date: 1896-10-04 

Description: View down sidewalk of a group of men and women standing near a large brick building. Bicycles are leaning against the curb and the side of the building. Th...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.