1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

McFetridge House

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: An imposing Tudor style stone and stucco house sits on a large wooded lot. There is a decorative fence and hedge along the driveway. The house was the home...

Date: 1921 

Description: View of facade of St. Luke's school, with grounds in the foreground and the chapel in the back.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior of bark-clad cabin near Devil's Lake. The cabin has wooden steps leading up to the second floor and is surrounded by trees and the lake can be see...

Date:  

Description: Posing together from left to right are Elinora, Nellie Arms (aunt of Lewis Arms), and Bonnie Childs. They are at Nellie and Bernard Arms's farm. There is a...

Photograph

Street Scene

Date:  date unknown

Description: View features a dirt street and a horse-drawn wagon. On the right is a brick building with signs, a lamppost, and a sign that says "LIVERY". In the far bac...

Photograph

Depot and Yards

Date: 1911 

Description: View across railroad tracks of the Merrimac train depot. Against the building a man poses on top of a ladder. He is repainting the exterior. There is a hou...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view over parking lot of House on the Rock. The property is heavily forested with trees, and bushes surround the parking area. There is a long, lo...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view of the north end of Devil's Lake and Cliff House. A number of buildings are around the shoreline with railroad tracks in the foreground. A lo...

Photograph

Hotel Morris

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Several cars are parked on the unpaved drive of the two-story Hotel Morris at Lake Delton. There is a porte cochere on the right and a large garage to the...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Stereoview of a rock formation known as Turk's Head high above Devil's Lake. Bluffs are on the far shoreline.

Date: 1924 

Description: View from shoreline of a covered bridge over a river.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: The land and house were donated to the village. The club house is still in use (1964) as a publicaly owned building for recreation and meetings. Image show...

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of the Baraboo Carnegie Free Library. The library opened in 1903 and Andrew Carnegie donated $15,000. Above the main entrance it reads: "Carn...

Date: 1921 

Description: Water pouring between the logs of the Mirror Lake Dam. The opposite shoreline has trees and plants covering a steep, rocky cliff.

Photograph

Timme Mill

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A view of the Timme Mill and its reflection in Dell Creek at Mirror Lake. There is a bridge on the right; a wooden building with cupola stands in the backg...

Photograph

Barn and Woodshed

Date: 1962-07-01 ca.

Description: View of a barn and woodshed on Mr. Conrad Breunig's farm.

Photograph

Group Near Tent

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Men in summer clothes stand in small groups outside of a large canvas tent. The men on the right wear badges with ribbons. In the background, a man in Na...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Devil's Lake and surrounding area from a bluff on the east side of the lake. A man stands on the rocks near the center of the image.

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: View of workers in a large quarry in Ableman. Several male workers are standing in the quarry among piles of rock with their work equipment.

Date: 1936-08-25 

Description: The "House of David" traveling baseball team advertisement for an upcoming game.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.