1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Mowing the Lawn

Date: 1987-05-28 

Description: A Parks Department employee pushes a mower up a steep hill to keep Buchner Park maintained.

Date: 1986-06-17 

Description: A group of children on "hot cycles", a form of young children's transportation, are being instructed on the rules of pedestrian and bicycle transportation...

Photograph

Hawks Tavern

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior of Hawks Tavern, with front porch.

Date: 1922-03-22 

Description: Exterior view of the Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul freight station.

Date: 1921 

Description: Label submitted to the state of Wisconsin for trademark registration. Badger Brand Honey produced at the Wisconsin Honey Farm with the subheading "Where qu...

Date: 1920 

Description: View of the stately Avalon Hotel. A drugstore occupied some of the space on the first floor.

Photograph

Public School

Date: 1924 

Description: View from the road facing the front and side of the public school built in 1905. A swing set is to the left of the school building. The building has an arc...

Photograph

Heg Store

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Ole Heg Store, once also the home of Elias Strangeland (sp?). The original building was of log construction which was later boarded over.

Photograph

Snowmobiling Club

Date:  

Description: Ed Westrick, the president of Genesse Trailmakers Club, and his family pose on their snowmobiles on a lawn.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Sideview of Nashotah Mission, library about 1915-20(?)

Photograph

School Project

Date: 1967-04-22 

Description: Two junior high students work on a project that requires making a vocal recording.

Photograph

Corralled Hogs

Date: 1987-07-16 

Description: Four boys trap hogs to get them into their stalls at the Waukesha County Fair.

Date: 1863 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. John Chrysostom Episcopal Church, with trees and a fence.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Outdoor portrait of Tillie Timel, Selma Lindeman, and Louise Timmel, cousins of Florentina Krueger, standing on a wood plank sidewalk.

Photograph

Franklin Stove

Date: 1925-10-18 

Description: One of two Franklin stoves used in Hawks Tavern, built by Nelson P. Hawks in 1840.

Date: 1924 

Description: Interior view of the Oconomowoc Public Library. The library was funded by a combined gift of $4,500 from Mrs. Geo Bullen and Mr. P. D. Armour, Sr. Front of...

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: The Cushing Memorial State Park was established in 1915 by the State and the Waukesha County Historical Society. Its grounds, formerly the Cushing family h...

Map or Atlas

Oconomowoc, Wis.

Date: 1870 

Description: Birds eye drawing of Oconomowoc depicts street names and street layouts, houses, trees, Oconomowoc River, Fowler Lake, and La Belle Lake. A reference key a...

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Vanderpool farmhouse.

Date: 1962 ca.

Description: Nashotah House, the Michael Bell. Clipping from "Oconomowoc Enterprise", November 22, 1962. More information from clipping on reverse of card.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.