1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Coal Yards

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the coal yards.

Date: 1961-07-15 

Description: Bart Starr of the Green Bay Packers receives a new 1961 Ford Falcon from a Green Bay Ford dealer. The compact Falcon was introduced by Ford in 1959 to appe...

Date: 1896 

Description: View of W.E. Duncan's coal docks.

Date: 1973 

Description: Green Bay Packers quarterbacks, Jerry Tagge (#17) and Scott Hunter (#16), ride bicycles loaned to them by young fans from Lambeau Field to their practice f...

Date: 1842 

Description: This hand-colored lithograph of the second Fort Howard, with Indians canoeing on the Fox River, shows the hospital built 1834-1835 outside the stockade on...

Date: 1922-09-14 

Description: Document certifying that articles of incorporation for Green Bay Football Club were received by the Register of Deeds and filed with the Department of Stat...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1908 before

Description: View of the Tank cottage on its original site on the west side of the Fox River. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it...

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1955 

Description: View of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques Porlier. L...

Photograph

Cotton Residence

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View of the Captain John Cotton residence. Also known as "Beaupre", this Greek Revival style house was built in 1842 for Cotton, a retired U.S. Army office...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the Green Bay & Western Railroad roundhouse.

Date:  

Description: St. Willebrord Roman Catholic Church, said to be the former town hall and Court House, built around 1850.

Date: 1957-09-25 

Description: Exterior view from road of Sneezer's Snack Shop with two cars in the parking lot. The neon sign features a chef holding a hamburger on a plate.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Young Men's Christian Association.

Date: 1851 

Description: View of five soldiers in a dinghy, aside a dock, with another soldier standing on the dock. The fort is visible in the background, complete with the fortif...

Date: 1927 ca.

Description: Main Street Bridge raised to let boats pass through the locks on the Fox River.

Photograph

Doty Office

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: View of the J.D. Doty office. Doty served as agent for John Jacob Astor in promoting the village of Astor, later renamed Green Bay.

Date: 1874 

Description: This map shows streets, buildings, railroads, the Fox River, the East River, and part of Green Bay.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Aerial view of downtown and river.

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: Fort Howard Hopital,with an antique dealer next door.

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: Seven men hold the original flag from Perry's Victory. The men stand on the flagship "Niagara" to celebrate the centennial of the victory. The men are (lef...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.