1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1919 

Description: Front cover of a pamphlet advertising Eagle farm tractors. Features an illustration of an eagle and a photo of a man using a tractor in a field.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: View from a hillside of either a house or factory on the Fox River.

Photograph

Grignon Home

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: View of the Kimberly Pulp and Paper Mill.

Date: 1840 

Description: This map surveyed under the direction of Captain Thomas J. Cram is one in a series of seventeen that accompanied Cram's report on the Fox-Wisconsin river s...

Date: 1922 after

Description: This map of Outagamie County, Wisconsin, from the first half of the 20th century, shows the township and range grid, towns, sections, cities and villages,...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the Fox River near Appleton from an elevated railroad track. The fourth lock is located to the extreme right crossing the river. Railroad cars and...

Date: 1940-01 

Description: Map shows roads, railroads, the Fox River, parks, schools, and cemeteries and is indexed by street name in the margins. The bottom of the map show the Winn...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard of the front entrance to Memorial Chapel on the Lawrence College campus.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Lawrence College, now lawrence University, Memorial Chapel.

Photograph

Lawe House

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: The Lawe house built in the 1860's by George W. Lawe.

Photograph

Grignon Detail

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Interior view of the front door of the Charles A. Grignon House before restoration. The house was built between 1837 and 1839 of materials brought by water...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Appleton Public Library and City Hall.

Photograph

Lincoln School

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of Lincoln School, which opened in 1898. The view from across the street shows the building's arched entrance and central pavilion. Published by...

Date:  date unknown

Description: John Street Bridge with smoke stacks in the distance.

Postcard

Park Avenue

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of Park Avenue.

Photograph

Fox River Canal

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the side of a barge owned by the Pluswood company on the Fox River Canal. The boat is seen through the trees on the lawn of the Charles A. Grignon...

Photograph

Fox River Canal

Date: 1962-08-04 ca.

Description: A boat travels up the Fox River. In the background are a canal and locks and factory smokestacks.

Postcard

Fox River

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Fox River with a view of Appleton in the background. Postcard reads "Water Power, Appleton, Wis."

Photograph

John Street Bridge

Date:  date unknown

Description: John Street Bridge over Fox River.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.