1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Staff members and one child posing among wheeled carts in the laundry facilities at the Winnebago County Asylum. In the background are two large laundry ma...

Date: 1962 

Description: Label for Chief Oshkosh Beer with an arrowhead-shaped shield in the center bearing the name of the brew. There is also a depiction of the brewery with Lake...

Photograph

Noon Train

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Eight men and one dog lean their heads outside of the windows of a passenger car caboose of the Chicago, Milwaukee, and St. Paul railway for a group portra...

Date: 1890-06 

Description: This map shows building use, railroads, tramways, lumber yards, roads, watchman’s stations, and steam pipes. Also included is text about buildings, Clapp a...

Photograph

Golf Central

Date: 2004-03-12 

Description: "This is Golf Central. They are located North of Oshkosh, at 5850 Highway 45." The signboard notes their Friday night fish fry.

Date: 1930 

Description: View from across road of the Winnebago County Asylum farm buildings, including a large barn.

Photograph

EAA Convention

Date: 1988-07 

Description: "The Concorde carries 100 passengers, all in first class, and cruises at an altitude of 55,000 to 60,000 feet at twice the speed of sound (1350mph)."

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Chicago & Northwestern Railway Passenger Station. Side view with two horses standing next to station.

Date: 1963-09-14 

Description: The Marathon Paper Corporation plant along the historic Fox River canal.

Postcard

Hull House

Date: 1907-10-29 

Description: Black and white postcard of Hull House. The house was built in the Italianate style around 1850. Farm outbuildings are visible in the background. The house...

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of the Schmit Brothers Trunk Company of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, manufacturers of "Trunks, Traveling Bags and Valises." Features a background image o...

Date: 2003-10-31 

Description: "With continued pain in the right knee, the Fish Fry photographer is slated for a knee replacement on October 28 at The Kennedy Center, Mercy Medical Cente...

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mills with switcher engines in front of buildings. The engines are (left to right) Chicago and Northwestern Railway No. 124, Wi...

Postcard

Yacht Club

Date: 1914 ca.

Description: Yacht Club on Lake Winnebago. There is a widow's walk on the roof.

Photograph

Flour Mill District

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of flour mill district. The Walnut Street bridge is in the background and the mill to the right is the Atlantic Mills (Neenah Stone Mills in 18...

Painting

Menasha Painting

Date: 1856 

Description: "....The upper Grand Chute was the last of the 'improvements' paintings signed by Brookes and Stevenson. Yet there were two more vital links in the Fox Riv...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Elevated view of Poor Farm on the grounds of the Winnebago County Asylum. There is a large barn, silo, windmill, and the roof of a large building in the ba...

Date: 1963-09-29 ca.

Description: View across water of a railroad bridge along the side of a strip of industrial buildings. Railroad cars are stopped in front of the buildings.

Photograph

Lake View House

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View across road of a Lake View House (1869-1950) at N. 3rd Street and N. Main Street. Three-story building with a chimney, a wrap-around balcony and a por...

Date: 1969 

Description: Four frames from a contact sheet containing images of grape boycott picketers. The picketers are in front of a Krogers grocery store. In frame 34, Sandi Ut...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.