1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Color postcard of an exterior view of the Wisconsin State Historical Society Building, now the headquarters of the Wisconsin Historical Society. In the for...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a building on the State Normal School campus.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: The home of William Wrigley.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: North Broadway Street.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of tree-lined University Drive on the shores of Lake Mendota. The Wisconsin State Capitol is visible in the background.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Black and white postcard of the Upper Campus, the west side of the State Historical Library, now the headquarters building of the Wisconsin Historical Soci...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Home office of the Wisconsin Hardware Mutual Fire and Casualty Companies.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across what may be a metal roof towards a crowd of men looking at a collapsed structure of steel girders. The men are dressed in winter coats and hats...

Date: 1928 

Description: Photographic postcard view from street of the house at 1838 Jenifer Street, and the garage behind it on the left, both built by Willard Droster.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of St. Mary's Hospital.

Postcard

Moor Baths

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of the spring house and lagoon at the Moor (Mud) Baths.

Postcard

Park Street

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Park Street, looking toward Lake Mendota. A portion of the Wisconsin Historical Society can be seen on the righthand side of the photo.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: View of the dam and power plant over the river, with smokestacks in the background.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Nashotah Mission, cloister about 1915-20(?) Four people gathered in entrance.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View from bridge looking over at a hill leading down to bath houses and fenced-in swimming areas for beginners. Establishment of Wm. Bechstein.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A bridge in Jefferson popularly called "The Little Red Bridge".

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Iowa County court house with people sitting on the lawn. The wing on the right was added in 1927.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Front entrance and side of Main Building on the Lawrence University campus. Bare trees line the grounds outside the building.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. Joseph's academy, with school grounds.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard of W.E. Porter's two-story house. The house has fancy trim. Three women are seated in the grass on the left, and a boy and girl are o...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.