1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Label for Friarswood Dark Lager brewed by Brewmasters' Pub, Ltd. The label features a drawing of the renovated masonry barn that houses the brew pub.

Date: 1920 

Description: View of the stone garage and tower at the Hotz Fish Creek compound on Egg Harbor Road, now Highway 42. There is a rustic lattice fence and gate along the r...

Date: 1970-04-23 ca.

Description: A small group of workers mill around the foot of the festival stage mid-construction.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Interior of a sitting room at Saint Mary's Sanatorium, founded in 1880 by Bishop Salpointe. The room holds chairs and a table, and a door leads outside on...

Date: 1872 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the J. Green & Co. store, a frame building with a false front and a third story fan window. Men with farm implements stand nearby with hor...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Two young children on the top step of a porch are holding an American Flag. One is standing and the other is sitting. They are wearing dresses, stockings,...

Photograph

Theater Interior

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Interior view of the Al. Ringling Theatre highlighting the elaborate woodwork, central chandelier, and stage curtain, which features the painting "Serenade...

Date: 1914 

Description: View down unpaved street towards the central business district. There is a drug store on the left decorated with flags, and the Farmers & Citizens Bank and...

Date: 1938 

Description: An International D-30 truck owned by the Standard Oil Company is parked in front of gasoline pumps at a service station.

Photograph

Liberty Bell

Date: 1976 

Description: A blonde woman in black boots is standing beside the Liberty Bell. Behind her is a crowd of people.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Stereograph of the courthouse before remodeling during the spring or summer.

Photograph

Business Section

Date: 1928 ca.

Description: View across commercial street looking south. Parked at the curb are cars, and driving along the street is a bearded man with a horse and buggy. The shops a...

Photograph

Rock School

Date:  date unknown

Description: The two-story stone schoolhouse. A flagpole hangs over the entrance.

Photograph

Black River Falls

Date: 1885 before

Description: Elevated view of the river and town. Probably prior to 1885 because the Van Schaick building/photograph gallery is not constructed on Second Street.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view of the business district and skyline. The Wrigley Building and clock tower stands in the foreground; it was built in 1920 by William Wrigley...

Date: 1977 

Description: View looking north at the ramp from USH 41 northbound.

Date: 1931 

Description: View looking east on Grant Street in Glidden Wisconsin.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Bird's-eye map of Platteville.

Date:  

Description: Two-story light-colored frame home with a broom leaning on the wall.

Photograph

Dell House

Date: 1910 

Description: Dell House, built in 1828 by Robert Allen in the vicinity of the Wisconsin Dells. This Inn was later operated by the J.B. McCuen Family. It burned down som...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.