1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Salem Church

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Salem Church of the Evanglical Association of North America. The original church was built in 1851 in the township of Honey Creek. This church is the third...

Photograph

Farm Supply Store

Date: 1937-09 

Description: An interior view of an unidentified farm supply store and International dealership, with banners advertising McCormick-Deering farm implements and tractors...

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: Civilian Conservation Corps workers at the Devil's Lake State park camp waving from trucks. Others men stand in the dirt road nearby.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Trinity Episcopal Church, a stone church at 111 Sixth Street.

Date: 1911-07-27 

Description: An overview of the power dam construction site on the Wisconsin River from the west shore. The outline of the coffer dam is easily seen. Three steam-powe...

Date: 1952-01-03 

Description: Exterior view of the ranch style house of Harold Baumgarten at 2405 South Oak Street. Photograph is taken from the side showing the dwelling's two-car gara...

Date:  date unknown

Description: The Merrimac ferry "Colsac II" is seen on the Wisconsin River behind two signs. The signs read, "Road Closed" and "Ferry Opens April 15".

Date: 1948-02-27 

Description: Group portrait of Mrs. Wilson (Audrey) Fahlberg and her children, Karen, 8, and Wilson Jr., 4 at their trailer home at Badger Village. Mrs. Wilson is the p...

Date: 2009 ca.

Description: Exterior view of decorative carved stone facade of Al. Ringling Theatre including pilasters and flower garlands.

Date: 1928 

Description: Two girls standing and sitting in the foreground on a lawn. In the background on the left a group of people stand near a tent and a parked automobile. Behi...

Date: 1913-05-17 

Description: Progress on the power house construction, with the east portion of the wall complete, and men working on forms for the rest of the wall.

Photograph

Woolen Mills

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a woolen mill with an advertisement sign for Patton's Sun Proof-Paints in the front.

Photograph

Bunn the Baker

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Bunn the Baker, in chef's hat and apron and holding a rolling pin, stands beside a wood burning cook stove set up outdoors. A sign above the stove advertis...

Date:  date unknown

Description: A sundial on the walkway shows the time around sunset at the entrance to the main house at House on the Rock.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: An unidentified young woman in old-fashioned dress holds flowers as she stands in front of entrance of the Trimpey house at 719 Oak Street.

Photograph

Trimpey House

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Front view of Trimpey house in winter.

Photograph

Mirror Lake Dam

Date:  date unknown

Description: View upriver towards dam. Buildings on shoreline at left. Sign on roof reads: "Mirror Lake Boats."

Photograph

Residential Street

Date: 1925 

Description: View down a winding dirt road with houses on both sides, as well as a large two-story building with a loading dock in front. Two people are in the back yar...

Date: 1912-12-29 

Description: Elevated view of the progress within the coffer dam shows concrete forms around the draft tubes and gate guides. The high trestle is seen extending to the...

Date: 1913-06-29 

Description: View from the west bank of the Wisconsin River showing progress on the power dam. The narrow gauge track is visible in the foreground.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.