1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Franklin Stove

Date: 1925-10-18 

Description: One of two Franklin stoves used in Hawks Tavern, built by Nelson P. Hawks in 1840.

Map or Atlas

Oconomowoc, Wis.

Date: 1870 

Description: Birds eye drawing of Oconomowoc depicts street names and street layouts, houses, trees, Oconomowoc River, Fowler Lake, and La Belle Lake. A reference key a...

Photograph

Smith Farmhouse

Date: 1936 

Description: Northwest elevation of the William Smith farmhouse.

Date: 1873 ca.

Description: View of the Fountain Spring House.

Date: 1893 ca.

Description: Dining room at the Wisconsin Industrial School for Boys.

Photograph

Hawks Tavern

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior of Hawks Tavern, with front porch.

Date: 1942 

Description: Alfred Lunt watching as farm workers pitch grain into a thresher on the Ten Chimneys farm. Two men at the end of a chute collect the separated grain in sac...

Date: 1959-10 

Description: Construction of Interstate Highway I-94 in Waukesha County using an earthmover manufactured by Allis Chalmers.

Date: 1896 

Description: Map shows landownership and acreages, roads, and townships.

Photograph

Railroad Depot

Date: 1941-11 

Description: View across railroad tracks of the Wisconsin Central Railroad depot at Sussex (formerly known as Templeton). Two cars are parked near the depot and a bagga...

Date: 1937-08-06 

Description: Charles Broughton and James Farley at an event in Oconomowoc.

Photograph

Norwegian Church

Date: 1949 ca.

Description: Norwegian church. Interior view of old log church, the first church built by Norwegians in America in 1843.

Date: 1851 

Description: Diagram of an effigy mound in the shape of a cross.

Date: 1931 

Description: Teacher Elaine Johannes, center, poses with the four students who comprise the seventh and eighth grades at the Battle Creek School, District No. 4. The st...

Date: 1935-07-29 

Description: Label submitted to the State of Wisconsin for trademark registration. "Frigid Frozen Custard." Features two men, each driving a dog sled with teams of dogs...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Front view of Martin's Tavern and Store in Chamberlain, with large Martin house in fromt.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Outdoor portrait of Tillie Timel, Selma Lindeman, and Louise Timmel, cousins of Florentina Krueger, standing on a wood plank sidewalk.

Postcard

Park Hotel

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Front view of the Park Hotel with a child seated in the foreground.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Nagowicka Roller Mills and mill race. Three people stand on the bank with the mill in background.

Date: 1957-06 

Description: Members of the Board for the Preservation of Scientific Areas inspect the Scuppernong Prairie Scientific Area. The Board furnished this photograph for the...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.