1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Emmerling Home

Date: 1911 

Description: Exterior view of the Carl E. Emmerling home, located at 207 8th Street.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of Prochazka's picnic place on Rock River. The view features a small boat docked on the left near trees which crowd the shoreline. Published by Scem...

Date:  

Description: The bridge across Rock River.

Photograph

Tivoli Island

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: A bridge with a lighted entrance arch reading "Tivoli" leads to Tivoli Island.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: This map of Aztalan is pencil and ink on paper. The map shows streets, local businesses, churches, houses, and the Crawfish River. The map reads: "Informat...

Date: 1947 ca.

Description: Side view of a monument erected on the site of Mrs. Carl Schurz's first kindergarten in America.

Date: 2008 

Description: Located at 109 North Center Avenue, this service station was built by Sylvester "Sal" Spangler.

Photograph

Bear Effigy Mound

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view of bear effigy mound outlined in chalk at Lake Koshkonong.

Photograph

Hospital Care

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: University of Wisconsin-Whitewater students care for a patient at the Fort Atkinson Hospital.

Date:  

Description: Formal studio portrait showing Carl Schurz seated and Margarethe [Meyer] Schurz,(Mrs. Carl Schurz) posed standing next to him.

Photograph

Aztalan State Park

Date:  

Description: Little girl under the "Aztalan Mound Park" sign, in a field. Another person stands in the background on one of the mounds.

Date: 1937 

Description: Edward Beyer stands with a milk can, cream separator, and McCormick-Deering cooler on his farm.

Date:  

Description: View from road of facade of the company building of the Brand Automatic Cashier. A shed on the left has advertisements for: "Bull Durham for Pipe or Cigare...

Date: 1949 

Description: The Public Library in Lake Mills.

Photograph

Public School No. 4

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of Public School No. 4, built in 1883. The brick building carries the label, "High School," and features Gothic arches, long, rectangular windows...

Date:  

Description: View from across street of storefront of Wm. C. Raue. at 202 Main Street. Signs on the building say: "Wallpaper, Paints, Oils."

Photograph

High School

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View of the high school with several walkways leading up to it.

Date: 1957-05-01 

Description: Mrs. Norman Gill looks out a window from inside her home at Spring Hill Farm near Cambridge, viewing the surrounding countryside and the Koshkonong river....

Photograph

Edna Leonard

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: Edna Leonard, a student at Northey School, poses in front of shrubs near a building. On the reverse of the photograph is written "Belongs to a local 4-H se...

Photograph

High School

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the facade and side of the building, made mostly of brick.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.