1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1946-08-25 

Description: Joe Yansky (Bohemian), a one-man band with an accordion and drums.

Photograph

Improved Rural Road

Date: 1916 ca.

Description: Panoramic view of the section of State Highway 115 in Richland County known as Muscoda-Richland Center Road. Grading and improvement of this hilly section...

Date: 1913 

Description: Exterior of the post office. On the sidewalk, a man and woman stand and three men sit on the steps. A black car is parked at the curb. A hand-powered pump...

Date: 1930 

Description: A view of a camp with a row of small cabins on the left. Automobiles parked between the last three. Some people standing in the driveway -- a man with a ba...

Photograph

Lovers' Lane

Date: 1913 

Description: View down a pedestrian walkway constructed of wooden slats.

Photograph

Street Scene

Date: 1912 

Description: View down dirt street. Two women and three children pose at the intersection. Farther down the street is a post office. There is a bridge at the end of the...

Photograph

Old Mill Dam

Date: 1922 

Description: A dam constructed of cement and wood.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View of North Sheldon Street with an automobile parked along its left side.

Date: 2008-03-30 

Description: "Today we visit Jerry's Old Town Inn at N116 W15841 Main Street, Germantown."

Photograph

Natural Rock Bridge

Date:  date unknown

Description: View looking down towards a natural rock bridge with water running beneath it.

Photograph

Street Scene

Date: 1921 

Description: A view of a center street with a barn on the left and a school on the right.

Date: 1912 

Description: View across the creek of two houses.

Date: 1976 

Description: A. D. German Warehouse, 330 S. Church Street, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, now used as a center for human history, arts, crafts, and architecture.

Photograph

Swimming Pool

Date: 1930 

Description: The municipal sand-bottomed swimming pool was a popular spot to cool off in the summer months.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior view of a high school with students and several parked automobiles.

Date: 1946-08-25 

Description: Helene Stratman-Thomas and members of the Yuba band, many of whom had played together for forty years: Otto and Wincil Stanek, clarinet; George McGilvery a...

Date: 1950-03-10 

Description: View looking towards the front door in the room-sized entry hall in the home of Mr. and Mrs. H.D. Brainard. The home was the former 1878 "old Don Johnson...

Date: 1876-03 

Description: The first locomotive for the Pine River & Stevens Point ralroad, which was purchased in 1875, being hauled overland from Lone Rock to Richland Center while...

Date: 1930 

Description: Exterior of the Church. The building features stained glass, double doors, and a tall steeple.

Date: 1955-06 ca.

Description: A helicopter hovers over the crowd at an air show marking the dedication of the Lone Rock Airport as a local government facility. Because of its location a...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.