1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Golden jubilee of St. Mary's academy

Date: 1922-6-24

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Property Record

3RD AND BOLVIN STS

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: VILLA LOUIS - gazebo

Reference Number: 12638

Newspaper Article/Clipping

New bridge likely in place of relic

Date: 1918-7-07

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereograph looking northeast from Case's Block.

Date: 1919-4-27

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Photograph

Brisbois House

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: A view of the Brisbois house.

National or State Registers Record

Water St., St. Feriole Island

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Astor Fur Warehouse

Reference Number: 66000800

Date: 1922-3-26

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date:  

Description: Target shooting on the east lawn of Villa Louis. Nina S. Dousman is on the extreme right of the image.

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Old Fort Crawford

Date: 1920-11-??

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Newspaper Article/Clipping

An old landmark

Date: 1911-4-06

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Early day hospital at our old Fort Crawford

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

National or State Registers Record

201 West Blackhawk Avenue

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Commercial Hotel

Reference Number: 02001342

Property Record

2ND AND BOLVIN

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Erdenberger Ice House

Reference Number: 72070

Postcard

Campion College

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A view of Campion College, formerly the Sacred Heart College.

Date: 1931-8-30

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Photograph

View of Town

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Dr. Jesse Rowley driving the buggy. Dr. Rowley was a co-founder of the Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin.

Date: 1864 

Description: Union troops at Lawler Hall which was used as a U.S. military hospital during the Civil War. Originally built as the Brisbois Hotel in 1857, it was given f...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Fishing nets and implements and boats along the shoreline of the Mississippi River, with buildings visible in the background.

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Ft. Crawford ruins

Date: 1930-6-07

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.