1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: A stereograph of a statue of Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson.

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Two men stand at Hein's Lumber Camp atop a load of logs on a sled to which is hitched four horses, claimed to be the largest load of logs ever hauled by fo...

Date: 1897 

Description: This 1897 map of Winnebago County, Wisconsin, shows the township and range grid, towns, sections, cities and villages, landownership and acreages, rural re...

Date: 1896 

Description: A portion of John B. Heim's map of the Water Works System of Madison showing the size of the third Wisconsin Capitol (228' x 226') in comparison with the C...

Date: 1881 

Description: Watercolor painting of farm and farmhouse, residence of Mr. Daniel Lewis.

Date: 1857 

Description: This ink and watercolor map is on tracing cloth and includes a handwritten statement from the office of the Chicago St. Paul and Fond du Lac Railroad Compa...

Date: 1840 ca.

Description: A view of the Roman Catholic community of St. Nazianz.

Date: 1891 

Description: This map of La Crosse shows eighteen city wards in red, railroads, cemeteries, fair grounds, labeled streets, islands, and the Mississippi River. The left...

Date: 1831 

Description: Map of the city of Louisville, Kentucky on the Ohio River showing streets and numbered lots. The Ohio River, Corn Island, and the Louisville and Portland C...

Date: 1870 

Description: Although the first European settlement in Jefferson was in 1836, the Village of Jefferson was first incorporated as a city in 1878. Made eight years earlie...

Date: 1864 

Description: The village, founded by Delos W. Taft, had its name changed to Bloomington in 1867. It had been named Tafton.

Date: 1874 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Reedsburg, on the Baraboo River.

Photograph

Kipp Residence

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Kipp residence with a woman in the front yard reclining in a hammock.

Photograph

Music Hall

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereograph; front of music hall along the road, with a horse and carriage team in front of the entrance. Buildings can also be seen in the left backgroun...

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: The Gundry, Gray and Company store. The building was erected in 1841 and the dog was added in 1871.

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Stereographic view of the Murray-Kearney house.

Photograph

Third Street

Date: 1864 

Description: View looking North up Third Street near Market Square. There are five boys and a horse in the middle of the road.

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: A map of a portion of the Mississippi River from Marais D'Osier Lake (left) to Watertown.

Date: 1861 

Description: Shows townships and sections, landowners, and woodlands. Includes inset maps of Monroe, Brodhead, Albany, Cadiz, Decatur, Dayton, Clarence, Springfield, T...

Photograph

Old Court House

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the old Court House with park in front of it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.