1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1976 

Description: A. D. German Warehouse, 330 S. Church Street, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, now used as a center for human history, arts, crafts, and architecture.

Date: 1950-03-10 

Description: One of the two living rooms of the home of Mr. and Mrs. H.D. Brainard, the former 1878 "old Don Johnson farm" in Bear Valley, which the Brainard's purchase...

Photograph

Dam and Bridge

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across reservoir of a bridge over a dam.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Elevated view of town from hill.

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Bird's-eye map of Richland Center.

Photograph

Lone Rock Airport

Date: 1954 ca.

Description: An aerial view of the air show at Tri-County Airport to celebrate the re-opening of the field under local management. Because of its location at the inters...

Photograph

Retail Street

Date:  date unknown

Description: View down a dirt street. Cars are parked at the curbs along the shops. The shops include a post office, Ford repair shop, and furniture/rug store.

Postcard

Pine River

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: Elevated view of a footbridge over Pine River.

Photograph

Lutheran Church

Date: 1924 

Description: Exterior of Lutheran church. The building features a steeple with a cross and arched windows.

Photograph

Edith Wilk Willkie

Date: 1944-03-18 

Description: Edith Wilk Willkie (Mrs. Wendell L. Willkie) holding a bouquet of flowers.

Date: 1909 

Description: Five men stand on the platform of the Lone Rock depot waiting for the train.

Date: 1976 

Description: A. D. German Warehouse, 330 S. Church Street, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, now used as a center for human history, arts, crafts, and architecture.

Date: 1946-08-25 

Description: Mr. and Mrs. Leo Dobbs. One was Helene Stratman-Thomas's cousin and well-acquainted with the Yuba musicians.

Date: 1950-03-10 

Description: View looking towards the front door in the room-sized entry hall in the home of Mr. and Mrs. H.D. Brainard. The home was the former 1878 "old Don Johnson...

Photograph

New Concrete Bridge

Date: 1921 ca.

Description: View from opposite bank of two horse-drawn buggies crossing the newly constructed bridge over a river.

Date: 1931 

Description: Children stand in a front of the Consolidated School, District No. 4. The stucco building has an elevated basement and large front porch.

Photograph

Feed Barn

Date:  date unknown

Description: Two men, two boys on horses, and two girls pose in front of a feed barn.

Date: 1946-08-25 

Description: Joe Yanksy (Bohemian), a one-man band with accordion and drums.

Photograph

Tom Nee Farm

Date: 1976-06 

Description: Caption on back of photograph: "Tom Nee farm, 3 miles SE of Richland Center. Looking west over Pine River Valley. Early summer, 1976. TION; RIE; S 1/2 NW 1...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from street of the J.H. Frazier Residence, which is a two-story wood frame home with a porch and a balcony. There is a small garden in the center of t...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.