1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 2004 

Description: Gordon and Gayle Luhn were married September 1, 1979.

Date: 1983-06 

Description: Martin Koll and Larry Dogs check out a horse pull on the Theresa Historical Grounds.

Photograph

Ed Radke

Date: 1978-02-23 

Description: "Ed Radke, who celebrated his 91st birthday on Feb. 5, routinely walks downtown from his home on the north end of the village. Ed, who needs no eyeglasses,...

Date: 1993-11 

Description: "High winds played havoc with the cross on St. Peter's Lutheran Church. Steeplejack, Tim McNitt, of Kiel was called in to rectify the 'leaning cross.'"

Photograph

Theresa Fire Chief

Date:  date unknown

Description: "Theresa Fire Chief Bob Bogenschneider takes charge."

Date: 2004 

Description: Jesse and Janet Paul, who live across from this barn, at W155 West Bend Road, have been here for 33 years. Jesse has been wheelchair-bound for 11 years.

Date: 1978-02-03 

Description: "Postmaster Paul 'Skip' Trauba. Skip has been a postal employee since 1950 and served as postmaster since 1966. The Third Class office presently has 220 lo...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Cover image for the Theresa Documentary 1981, 82, & 83. Volume C. Black & White Photos by Jim Widmer.

Date: 1966-06 

Description: Jean Beck and Bruce Dudley with their parents at St. Peter's Lutheran Church.

Date: 2004 

Description: Larry and Noreen are planning to replace all boards on the barn.

Date: 1997-09-10 

Description: "Theresa's water tank, erected in 1953, is systematically cut up for scrap by Phillips Demolition Co. of Peoria, Illinois."

Date: 1950-07-29 

Description: The bride, Marge Walsh, and groom relax at Krueger's Hotel. They are flanked by Ray and Marie Guelig Sauer.

Date: 2004 

Description: Eugene and Mary live at W1422 Hwy TW. They are pictured with their granddaughter, Emily Weyer, and Chipper, their dog.

Photograph

Shoe Store

Date: 1949-07-06 

Description: "Rudy Hoepner, owned the shoe store in Theresa."

Date: 1997-06-05 

Description: "On this date, the Solomon Juneau House marker is erected. The marker program was started in 1952 and now numbers 347 markers throughout the state, with si...

Photograph

Veteran Memorial

Date:  

Description: "WWII Veteran Les Beck, and Gold Star Mother Lorraine Heinecke."

Date: 2004 

Description: Ken and Sandy Gerlach live on the farm previously owned by Bob and Darcy Bogenschneider, Ed and Nancy Graf, and Alvin and Selma Pfaff.

Date: 2004 

Description: Richard and Dorothy Fink farm at N9650 Sunnyview Rd (Section 6). The barn was built in 1905. Richard has lived here all his life, since being born in 1944.

Photograph

Snow Removal

Date: 1992-12-10 

Description: "Jody Steger snowblows at the village lift station on Wisconsin Street."

Date: 2004 

Description: William Milbrot, together with his mother, LaVerne, and a sister and brother, live at W2221 Gill Rd. With so many cats on the property, there should be no...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.