1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

National or State Registers Record

Address Restricted

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Pedretti III

Reference Number: 78000084

Photograph

Northwest Fur Co.

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: This building was supposedly once used as a storage house for the Northwest Fur Co.

Property Record

1616 S. Marquette Road

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Prairie Motel

Reference Number: 228076

Photograph

St. Mary's Academy

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of a statue of Marquette in the St. Mary's Academy Marquette Monument.

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Copy of reply about pontoon bridge

Date: 1940-10-16

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date: 1931-8-31

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Early history of Crawford County - - 1852

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view of the pile-pontoon railroad bridge across the Mississippi River at Prairie du Chien. The bridge was built and patented by John Lawler in 187...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from shoreline of the "Capitol" excursion steamer pulled up to the bank of the Mississippi. The steamer has three or four decks, and elaborately detai...

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Tardy recognition of Pere Marquette

Date: 1910-5-29

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date: 1923-6-19

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Fr. Hagen's old observatory razed

Date: 1918-4-11

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Newspaper Article/Clipping

Will be no Indian Centenary this year

Date: 1921-4-19

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Property Record

506 N BEAUMONT

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: ST. GABRIEL'S PARISH HOUSE

Reference Number: 3903

Property Record

318 S MINNESOTA

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: LAWLER, JOHN, HOUSE

Reference Number: 3939

Date: 1823 

Description: British evacuation of their fort at Prairie du Chien after the end of the War of 1812. Fort Shelby, the first fort at Prairie du Chien, was built in 1814 b...

Property Record

126 N MINNESOTA

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: 

Reference Number: 3933

Date: 1923-6-24

County: Crawford

City: Prairie du Chien

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Diamond Jo warehouse, a view from the river.

Date: 1898 

Description: Group of twelve people, including Nina Dousman, gathered around a table outdoors, with a fountain spouting water in the background. Four people play cards...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.