1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Carp fishing

Date: 1968-07 

Description: Two fisherman pull in a net of carp fish on Lake Winnebago.

Photograph

High School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: A small group of children sits on the front stairs of a high school.

Photograph

Phillips House

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View across road towards an older man and woman standing on the front porch of a two-story house at S. 1st Avenue. The man is J.J. Phillips and the woman i...

Date: 1915 

Description: A view of the North Station of the Chicago and North Western Railway in Oshkosh.

Photograph

Oshkosh Airport

Date: 1934-01 

Description: An aerial view of the Oshkosh Airport about three years after Steve Wittman became the manager. The field was established in 1928 by Oshkosh Airport, Inc....

Date: 1958 ca.

Description: Richard M. Nixon welcomed by Barbara Bird, Honey Queen, and Wisconsin Governor Vernon W. Thomson with cheese package at the Oshkosh Airport.

Date: 1877-06 ca.

Description: The congregation of the Immanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church during the Eastern District Norwegian Synod which ran from May 31-June 6, 1877. Winnebago Cou...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Exterior view of front of a Winnebago County Asylum building.

Date: 1878 ca.

Description: Line drawing of first paper mill in Neenah, Wisconsin, built in 1865-66 and called the Neenah Paper Mill; it was run by a stock company composed of Nathan...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Demonstration class sponsored by the Agricultural Extension.

Date: 1963-06-16 

Description: View down street towards the Menasha railroad crossing and a Roman Catholic Church.

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Side view of the home of James Duane Doty on Doty's Island, "the loggery."

Photograph

Third Ward School

Date: 1887 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Third Ward School.

Date: 1952 ca.

Description: The Oshkosh Public Museum. Occupies the former home of Edgar Sawyer, lumberman and businessman. It was built in 1908 and became a museum in 1924. This muse...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Date: 1920 

Description: Shows lot and block numbers. Includes manuscript annotations showing original Wisconsin Central Railway line in red which reads: "Original W.C. Line in Men...

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: Work crew, and a young boy, posing in front and on top of the half-finished Winnebago Agricultural School. A large pile of bricks is to the right of the bu...

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: Group portrait of men dressed in coats and suits standing outside of the entrance to the Winnebago County School of Agriculture and Domestic Economy. The o...

Date: 1962 

Description: This map shows streets, points of interest, Lake Winnebago, Millers Bay, South Asylum Bay, Lake Butte des Morts, and the Fox River. The map also includes a...

Date: 1903 

Description: This maps shows what may be Ho Chunk Native American burial mounds. Also noted on the map is the Fox River, the Doty homestead, stockade embankment, the We...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.