1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1902 ca.

Description: Members of the German-American Freie Gemeinde ("Free Thinkers") organization, posed in front of their building at Sauk City.

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of the Baraboo Carnegie Free Library. The library opened in 1903 and Andrew Carnegie donated $15,000. Above the main entrance it reads: "Carn...

Date: 1900 

Description: View of the Little Prairie school.

Date:  

Description: Billhead of Island Woolen Mills of Baraboo, Wisconsin, with a three-quarter view of M.J. Drown's Island Woolen Mills building, people loading a horse-drawn...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The storefront of the J.C. Penney store, 127 Third Street. There are summer clothes, hats, and shoes for men and women in the display windows. There is a h...

Date: 1952-08-21 

Description: From left to right are Lewis, Nellie and Bernard Arms posing behind a convertible on Old Lake Road, with Bernard and Nellie's house in the background.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from intersection towards a drugstore on the left corner. A service station with a sign that says "NASH" is next door. Further down is a house and wha...

Photograph

Parked Tractor

Date: 1962-05-20 ca.

Description: A parked tractor on a street near industrial buildings.

Photograph

Devil's Doorway

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view of Devil's Doorway rock formation. Far below is Devil's Lake and the opposite shoreline with bluffs in the distance.

Date: 1918 

Description: View of First United Presbyterian Church, located at 416 Ash on the corner of 3rd Street.

Photograph

Fair Building

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: A small, wood frame building with a band of high windows and three short spires stands on the snowy Sauk County Fair Grounds. There is a covered entry porc...

Date: 1931 

Description: View of the entrance to the Devi-Bara Resort. There is sign on the fence that reads, "Saddle Horses - 1/2 block" and another sign on a tree denoting that t...

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: View of the Wisconsin River dam.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View from across street of houses on Fourth Street. House second on left is the McFetridge house.

Photograph

Devil's Doorway

Date:  

Description: View of the rock formation on a cliff overlooking the lake. A little girl stands in the doorway.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Hillside Home School.

Postcard

County Jail

Date: 1906 

Description: Photographic postcard of the exterior of the County Jail surrounded by a lawn. A sidewalk leads to wide stone steps that rise up to an arched entrance. The...

Photograph

Mining Building

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: An old dilapidated mining building surrounded by a field.

Date: 1922 

Description: View along side of bridge over the Wisconsin River, built in 1921 to take the place of the old wooden one when it became condemned.

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: View from street of the home of Ephraim Burt and Alice Kent Trimpey, 719 Oak Street, after a snowfall. The classical revival style house has symmetrical wi...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.