1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

City Hall

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Exterior of City Hall.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Elevated view of the Green Bay & Western Railroad roundhouse.

Date: 1868 

Description: This map shows land ownership by name, lots, roads, railroads, and part of the Fox River. The map includes an explanation and table of witnesses to the cor...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View looking north at Washington Street with cable cars.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Old Barracks at Fort Howard, exterior building.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Tank cottage. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it until 1805 when it was purchased by Jacques P...

Postcard

Dutchman's Creek

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: View of Dutchman's Creek.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. Patrick's Church.

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: A large gathering of men and women stand outside the Odd Fellow's Home with an American Flag and trees.

Photograph

Windmill Tower

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of the Windmill Tower.

Date: 1903 ca.

Description: Aerial view of the Green Bay harbor area.

Photograph

Tank Cottage

Date: 1956 

Description: Front view of the Tank cottage with a stone fence and gate in the foreground. The cottage was built in 1776 by Joseph Roi, a fur trader, who lived in it un...

Date: 1907 

Description: A Sanborn map of Green Bay, prominently featuring the East River.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: "Spirit of the Northwest" monument by Sidney Bedore, on the grounds of the Brown County Court House. Represented, left to right, a Menominee, Claude Allou...

Photograph

Small Mill

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Small mill, with adjacent stream.

Date: 1929 ca.

Description: Exterior of Brown County Court House, with trees lining the sidewalk.

Map or Atlas

Wisconsin

Date: 1835 ca.

Description: Ink on tracing paper map of Green Bay, Wisconsin and nearby areas, Lake Winnebago, Fox and Wolf Rivers, and the junctions of the Mississippi and Wisconsin...

Date:  

Description: St. Willebrord Roman Catholic Church, said to be the former town hall and Court House, built around 1850.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Long Tail lighthouse. Built in 1847-1848 and abandoned in 1859 when a new frame lighthouse was built nearby.

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: Albert Weise's residence, with wooden sidewalk, and two kids standing on the front porch posing for the photographer.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.