1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 2009-10-23 

Description: "This is Crabby Joe's Pub and Grill. When we visited this place on January 16, 2004, it was known as Schuyler Street Pub, in Uptown Neosho. The address is...

Date: 1936-02-26 

Description: First block of West Main Street with E.W. Parker Jewelers, 9 W. Main, Cops Cafe, 11 W. Main Street, Rennebohm's drugstore, 13 W. Main, Levitan Building (ar...

Photograph

Pigeon-Hole Parking

Date: 1952-08-01 

Description: A group of Davenport, Iowa, city officials and business leaders visited Madison to study the city's unique pigeon-hole parking unit at the Harry S. Manches...

Photograph

Williamson Street

Date: 1874 ca.

Description: View looking southwest down the 600 block of Williamson Street to the East Madison Passenger Depot of the Chicago & Northwestern Railroad. There are frame...

Postcard

"Soo" Depot

Date: 1909-05-14 

Description: Black and white postcard of the Soo Line railroad depot. Text in red in the upper left corner reads "'SOO' Depot, Bruce, Wis."

Date: 2004 

Description: These barn buildings are owned by Ken Schoebel, who lives up the West Bend Road.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View down center of Main Street. Unidentified buildings are on the left, with a stack of barrels in front. A building with a public phone is next door. Two...

Date: 1948-09-12 

Description: Governor Oscar Rennebohm standing at the podium before a crowd as he auctions off an article at the West Side Business Men's Association auction on Odana R...

Date:  date unknown

Description: A Ho-Chunk man and two Ho-Chunk women posed walking on the north side of Main Street between Second and Third Street. The man is wearing a hat and the woma...

Photograph

Fred Essers Farm

Date: 1937 

Description: Exterior view of a two-story house with several trees on the farm of Fred Esser. On the right is a barn with two silos. On the far left in a fenced area on...

Postcard

Park Avenue

Date:  date unknown

Description: Looking south down Park Avenue. Houses line the right side of street, telephone and power poles line left side.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of downtown looking toward Hotel de Francia. The city hall, built in 1884, is visible at right.

Date: 1946-04-04 

Description: The parts department counter at Winnebago Auto Replacement Co., 103 North Park Street, which boasted it was the "Largest Automotive Parts and Equipment Hou...

Date: 1933 

Description: Specht's on Robinson Lake, view showing a house or cabin with gabled roof and front porch. On the left is another building with an American Flag. Two autom...

Date: 1941 

Description: Two deliverymen unloading boxes of eggs from their International D-300 truck. The truck was owned by Co-op Eggs.

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Side view of farmer sitting on a tall pile of hay loaded on a horse-drawn wagon. A Mogul(?) tractor is behind it on the left. There is a cornfield in the f...

Date: 1940 before

Description: Exterior of building from shoreline looking out to Lake Michigan. Along the pier are numerous docked boats and sailboats moored in water. On the left autom...

Date: 1917 ca.

Description: A caravan of International trucks en route to Chicago from International Harvester's Akron Works factory in Ohio, stops at a railroad crossing to allow a t...

Date: 2008 

Description: Built in the 1920s by Fred Long, the station located at 9932 County Trunk Highway M served farmers from the surrounding area and housed a small general sto...

Date: 1887-09 before

Description: Lunch menu from the souvenir booklet of the Complimentary Excursion to General Passenger & Ticket Agents, with an embossed knife, fork, and spoon crossed o...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.