1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Cobb Hotel

Date: 1930 

Description: View from street of exterior of the Cobb Hotel and Cafe. A truck and car are parked outside the building.

Date: 1976 

Description: Exterior view of the Spring Green Restaurant.

Date: 1911 

Description: View down center aisle towards the altar. Pews are on both sides of the aisle, and chandeliers hang from the center of the ceiling. There are sculptures of...

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Southeast elevation of Taliesin, the home of Frank Lloyd Wright, including the covered terrace off the dining room. The photograph was possibly made from...

Photograph

Brisbane House

Date: 1953 

Description: Dr. William H. Brisbane house, also known as the Thudium house. It was built between 1868 and 1869 from locally quarried stone for Dr. Brisbane, a physici...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Dogeville Hotel (proprietress was Mrs. Rogers), and the Spang Opera House.

Date: 1936 

Description: View of a room in Pendarvis House. There is a map of Cornwall over the fireplace. A bedwarmer and a bellows sit at the base of the hearth.

Photograph

Dam at Taliesin

Date:  date unknown

Description: Men working near the dam and hydro house at Taliesin, the summer residence of Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Fellowship. The hydro house was designed...

Date: 1932 

Description: The home of Joseph Gundry, a dry goods merchant. The house was later acquired for use as a museum by the Mineral Point Historical Society.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio after its reconstruction in 1914-1915 and before its partial destruction by fire in 1924. Talie...

Photograph

Church

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: View of a church with gravestones in the foreground.

Photograph

Main Street

Date: 1909 

Description: View down unpaved Main Street towards a train passing by in the background. There is a row of buildings on the right and a fenced in lot on the left. A woo...

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Taliesin I entry loggia from the porte-cochere.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: The second Iowa County Court House, built in 1842 and used as such until 1861. The building was torn down in 1913.

Photograph

Taliesin Entry

Date: 1957-08 

Description: Southwest view of entry of Taliesin with Budda on right side.Taliesin is located in the vicinity of Spring Green, Wisconsin.

Date: 1976 

Description: Exterior view of the Spring Green Restaurant.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: View of the entrance court of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio, as it appeared after its completion in May of 1911 and before its partia...

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: Exterior view of Taliesin and its hydroelectric plant. Caption on photograph reads, "Dam at Frank Lloyd Wright's Bungalow-Taliesin-near Spring Green, Wis."...

Date: 1957 

Description: Fireplace wall in the living room of Taliesin, the summer home of architect Frank Lloyd Wright. Included in the image are a Wright designed music stand and...

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Landscape and construction of the milk room, water tower, and garage at Taliesin, the home of Frank Lloyd Wright, from the west. Ladders are propped again...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.