1 2 3 4 5 6
.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View of Washington Avenue, looking north.

Date: 1963 ca.

Description: A Main Street office building. "Here is the historic Port Washington building which once housed the law firm of Pierce & Stanford and now is the property o...

Photograph

Wetzel Residence

Date: 1966 

Description: Button factory at the Wetzel residence. At one time, bone buttons were manufactured in this building.

Date: 1977-08-18 

Description: Sally Perringer (in the foreground) plays the Stumpf fiddle in the Firehouse Band from Port Washington. The performance took place at the eighth annual pic...

Date: 1947-07-04 

Description: Cowgirl and cowboys riding horses at the Cedarburg Horse Show. In the background are two more men on horses carrying flags.

Date: 1929-07 

Description: A detail of a Sanborn map of Grafton including the New York Recording Laboratory.

Date: 1938 

Description: This map shows plat of town, boundary lines of assessors blocks, land ownership by name, local streets, railroads, wards, lots, and parts of Cedar Creek. T...

Date: 1988-01-02 

Description: Bundled-up boys ride their tubes down an icy slope in Mee-Kwon Park.

Date: 1998-02-06 

Description: "We are at Smith Bros. in Port Washington. Original plans were to eat at No No's in Newburg but when they told us it would be a two hour wait, we continued...

Photograph

Polar Bear Club

Date: 1997-01-01 

Description: "Polar Bear Club of Port Washington."

Date:  

Description: Letterhead of the West Side Fuel Company of Port Washington, Wisconsin, with cartoon-style drawings, printed in black ink, of workers mining coal with a pi...

Photograph

Grist Mill

Date: 1872 ca.

Description: Wind powered stone grist mill. Two men stand on a wood balcony near the open doorway of the windmill.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of ice coated pier and lighthouse along the shore of Lake Michigan.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Covered bridge over Cedar Creek in Ozaukee County on highway, about one mile north of Cedarburg. The last remaining covered bridge in Wisconsin.

Photograph

St. Mary's Church

Date: 1884 

Description: A distant view of St. Mary's Church. Looking north from the corner of Main and Franklin Streets.

Date: 2002-02-08 

Description: "Deb, our waitress, posed with us at The Port Hotel, in Port Washington, WI." From left to right; John Bodden, Ralph "Buddy" Ruecker, Deb, Ralph Widmer, an...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: North view down Washington Avenue.

Photograph

Thiensville Mill

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: The Thiensville Mill as seen from the water front.

Date: 1945-01-17 

Description: Label submitted to the State of Wisconsin for trademark registration. The red, green and black label features a drawing of a dead rat, with skull and cross...

Date: 1909 

Description: Elevated view of town.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.