.

Postcard

Doty Loggery

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Front view of the home of Janes Duane Doty on Doty's Island, "the loggery."

Date: 1875-06 

Description: These manuscript drawings show the profile of the Neenah Dam, between Lake Winnebago and Little Lake Butte des Morts on the Fox River in Winnebago County,...

Date: 1870 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Neenah.

Photograph

Camp Bragg Tablet

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Camp Bragg tablet, located in Monominee Park. A memorial to Camp Bragg, surrounded by Civil War cannons.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Lakeside Sanitarium located on Washington Street.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Barn with stone foundation on the Winnebago County Asylum grounds. In the foreground behind a fence is a herd of cattle, and to the right is a man standing...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Exterior of the S.A. Cook Armory Company, no. 1.

Photograph

EAA and Concorde

Date:  

Description: The supersonic Concorde frames "Fi-Fi," the only B-29 then still flying, at the Annual Convention and Fly-in of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA)...

Photograph

Island City Mill

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Island City Mill. Island City Mill was built in 1867 by Carl Stridde and A.H.F. Krueger, and also called Stridde & Krueger Mill. By 1891 it...

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Looking across Winneconne towards the bridge from the east side of town.

Date: 1877 ca.

Description: This portrait was taken in the yard in front of the Immanuel Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church parsonage, and is part of a series taken during the meet...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Four generations of women pose in the corner of a room. They include (left to right): Grandmother Klause, mother Ida Klause Miller, Great-Grandmother Wolf,...

Date: 1877 

Description: Group portrait in front of the Immanuel Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church parsonage and part of a series taken during the meeting of the Eastern Distri...

Date: 2009-05-01 

Description: "This is the Westridge Golf Club, 8130 Golf Course Drive, Neenah."

Photograph

Building Ruins

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the ruins of a large, stone building. A man stands amidst the rubble and looks toward the camera. Caption on back of stereoview reads, "Oshkosh Rui...

Photograph

Nicolet Monument

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Nicolet Monument, erected by the Women's Clubs and unveiled in 1906.

Photograph

Street Scene

Date: 1926-09-17 

Description: Downtown street scene and alley near Commercial and Canal Streets. This image was used in a Circuit Court case.

Date: 1890 ca.

Description: Mound known as the Hill of the Dead.

Photograph

Whiting Paper Mills

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: The Whiting Paper Mills before it was ruined by fire.

Photograph

Aerial View of City

Date: 1931 ca.

Description: Aerial view of the city. Caption reads, "The finest aerial view of Oshkosh, Wis. ever made. Practically the entire town is included in this comprehensive p...

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.