1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1949-02-03 

Description: International KB-3 truck with a Metro body parked outside home of William C. Wittmus. The truck was owned by A.A. Anderson, an International Harvester deal...

Date: 1938 

Description: Page from a scrapbook kept by Neighborhood House, with members of the Garden Club posing in their yards or next to their plants. Started in 1931 as part of...

Date: 1949 

Description: Exterior view of a Gothic Revivial house located at 150 Center Street.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: An elevated view of a mining community including numerous houses, mining structures, and large mounds of gravel material.

Photograph

Bascom Hall

Date: 1917 before

Description: Bascom Hall with dome (formerly Main Hall) from Bascom Hill on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. The Lincoln Monument is in front of the entrance...

Date:  

Description: Hanks house, the residence of Lucien Stanley Hanks, 201 (216?) Langdon Street.

Date: 1968 

Description: Color photograph of young children walking down a sidewalk to board an International C-1200 school bus parked outside Springfield North School. A man sits...

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: A view of the F.J. Steele residence.

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: A firetruck with its hose hanging into the water is surrounded by debris and other wreckage left from a tornado.

Photograph

Newell Dodge House

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: A view looking southeast of the Newell H. and Helen Dodge residence at 1121 West Johnson Street, on the corner of North Charter Street. The house may have...

Photograph

Gazebo

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of a gazebo in Alcott Park. A few men stand by a large tree that shades the gazebo and a street lined with shops is visible in the background through...

Photograph

Doty Loggery

Date: 1949 ca.

Description: Doty Loggery, with a view of the upper rooms.

Date: 1921 

Description: View down middle of main street of the business district. Automobiles are parked along the curb and pedestrians are on the sidewalk.

Date:  date unknown

Description: A view of the Wonewoc Mill Company where they manufacture White Swan Flour. Sacks of flour and two men sitting on the loading dock. A woman walking away on...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Uppen's residence in spring. The house was built in 1850.

Date: 1954-09 

Description: From left to right are Fred Banks, Carol Banks, Florence Arms Hooper, Mary Rogers, and Bert Rogers.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from road of parsonage. There is a porch on the right side, and a hand-pump on the back stoop of a smaller, one-story section of the parsonage in the...

Date:  date unknown

Description: The southeast entrance to the Capitol Park at Monona Avenue (now Martin Luther King Boulevard), probably taken about 1875. In the foreground are elaborate...

Date: 1946-11 

Description: Exterior of Edwards Tire Company at 505 University Avenue.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Grignon house was built (at the later address of 1313 Augustine Street) in 1836 by Charles Grignon. Charles Grignon was the son of Augustin Grignon, on...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.