1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Pine River

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of the Pine River lined with trees. A bridge is along the top.

Photograph

A Pretty Street

Date: 1909 

Description: View down the sidewalk of a residential neighborhood of two-story wooden houses with porches, turrets, and young trees on the lawns and terraces.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View down center of railroad bridge over the Wisconsin River near Lone Rock.

Date: 1945-01-20 

Description: Label submitted to the State of Wisconsin for trademark registration. Features the shape of the state of Wisconsin outlined in blue and filled in with yell...

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Elevated view of various buildings.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Interior view of Robert K. Jones' hardware store.

Date: 2008 

Description: In 1926, the Cunningham family added a small filling station to the corner of their lot, where 1082 Main Street (Lodge Street today) intersects with State...

Photograph

Hotel

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of a two-story hotel with two men, a woman and a child standing on the porch.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View looking east on Main Street. The Lunch Room restaurant is located on the right side of the street.

Photograph

Small Lake

Date: 1962-05-30 ca.

Description: View down steep hill of a small lake in a tree-lined valley.

Photograph

Creamery

Date: 1924 

Description: Exterior of a creamery. Smoke rises from its tall chimney.

Photograph

Business District

Date: 1909 

Description: A street scene at the post office. The post office houses J.E. James Childs Cabinets. One man stands at the doorpost and three men sit on makeshift seats o...

Date: 1922 

Description: View from roadside of Main Street. There are three men wearing coveralls standing near the open door of a building. Four cars are parked along the street

Photograph

School Picnic

Date: 1931-05-14 

Description: Students from the Eagle Corners School, District No. 3, Township of Eagle, roast marshmallows over a fire at Barett's Hill (spelled Barrett's on the revers...

Date: 1954 ca.

Description: Men and women seated on benches along both walls of Kenneth Crook's Uranium Tunnel in Lone Rock. Note the uranium pads visitors hold in their laps or on th...

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Painting of farm depicting farmhouse, barn, and windmill. Located east of Gotham on Old Lone Rock Road.

Photograph

Highway Excavation

Date: 1933-09-27 

Description: Excavation, both manual and machine powered, probably between Richland Center and Boaz on STH 14.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from street of the J.H. Frazier Residence, which is a two-story wood frame home with a porch and a balcony. There is a small garden in the center of t...

Date: 1921 

Description: View across street of the Sextonville General Store, a two-story brick building on a corner. A car is parked on the left, and two men are sitting in a hors...

Photograph

Old Road

Date: 1933 ca.

Description: Four children walk away from the photographer down a rutted one lane road. On the reverse is written, "One of the oldest roads in [Richland] county, leadin...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.