1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
.

Property Record

220 N BEAUMONT

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Crawford County Courthouse

Reference Number: 3896

Date: 1898 

Description: Mrs. Nina Dousman with children and house party guests in the dining room at Villa Louis.

Date: 1857 

Description: This map shows lots and streets and includes pencil manuscript notations on the front and certification statements on the reverse. The top left margin rea...

Property Record

316 N BEAUMONT RD

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: LaRiviere-Ravoux House

Reference Number: 94602

Property Record

3RD AND BOLVIN STS

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: VILLA LOUIS - laundry

Reference Number: 12636

Photograph

Dousman Warehouse

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: Dousman Warehouse, East Water Street. Originally located on the wharf parallel with the river. Built 1839, and occupied by Dousman until about 1855.

Property Record

203 S Wacouta Ave

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Benjamin F. And Wilhelmina S. Fay House

Reference Number: 3936

Property Record

N END OF N PRAIRIE ST

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: GENTIL, I. P. PERRITT, HOUSE

Reference Number: 3948

Property Record

3RD AND BOLVIN STS

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: VILLA LOUIS - main house

Reference Number: 12633

Property Record

213 VILLA LOUIS RD

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Emily Hooe House

Reference Number: 72072

Date: 1875 ca.

Description: Stereograph view of Black Hawk Avenue.

Property Record

2ND AND BOLVIN

Community: Prairie du Chien

County: Crawford

Historic Name: Erdenberger Ice House

Reference Number: 72070

Date: 1839 

Description: This map shows the geological makeup of the valley in red, yellow, and green, the Mississippi River, and the location of Fort Crawford. The geology on the...

Date: 1870 

Description: Stereograph of John Lawler's pile-pontoon railway bridge over the Mississippi River.

Date: 1851-08-11 

Description: Photograph of the death notice of Daniel G. Fenton, a Judge of the County Court, published by the Members of the Bar of Crawford County.

Date: 1870 ca.

Description: One-half stereoview of town, looking northeast from Case's Block.

Painting

Fort Crawford

Date: 1840 ca.

Description: A view of Fort Crawford (the second site and buildings of 1829-?).

Photograph

Villa Louis Porch

Date: 1898 ca.

Description: The Dousman family and friends on the east porch of Villa Louis.

Photograph

Fort Shelby

Date: 1814 

Description: Fort Shelby built in 1814 and named for the Governor of Kentucky, was surrendered to British forces later in 1814 and renamed Fort McKay. Pictured here is...

Photograph

Fort Crawford

Date: 1880 ca.

Description: Fort Crawford Hospital.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.