1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Bashford Residence

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Bashford residence, home of Coles Bashford.

Date: 1885 ca.

Description: The George A. Whiting Paper Mills with switcher engines in front of buildings. The engines are (left to right) Chicago and Northwestern Railway No. 124, Wi...

Date: 1929-06-03 

Description: A man wearing a hat and overalls holds a dairy cow in front of a farmhouse. Trees, a barn with a silo, and other dairy cows are seen in the background. The...

Date: 1879 ca.

Description: The Reliance Flooring Mill. The mill building was physically moved by water by Capt. Sam Neff from Winnconne to Oshkosh, Wis. July 4, 1879.

Photograph

Knaggs Ferry Marker

Date: 1955 ca.

Description: Knaggs Ferry marker. Dedicated to James Knaggs who operated a ferry in Oshkosh for nineteen years.

Date: 1977 ca.

Description: Harrington Hall, at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. This building houses the geology department, and contains numerous laboratory rooms.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Tree-lined driveway on the Winnebago County Asylum grounds.

Date: 1988 

Description: Aerial view of the 1988 EAA (Experimental Aviation Association) Convention and Fly-in at Wittman Field. On the ground is the Concorde and a B-1 Bomber.

Photograph

EAA Convention

Date: 1988-07 

Description: "The Concorde carries 100 passengers, all in first class, and cruises at an altitude of 55,000 to 60,000 feet at twice the speed of sound (1350mph)."

Photograph

Ice and Coal Wagon

Date: 1926-09-15 

Description: Oshkosh Pure Ice and Coal Co. horse-drawn wagon as seen from the back. Two blocks of ice are visible in the wagon. Note on back: Sept. 15, 1926-4:30 pm. Ne...

Date: 1977 

Description: A car going up ramp, northbound on USH 41.

Print

Ferry Street

Date: 1856 

Description: View from bridge on river. Storefronts and homes line the road that stretches to the horizon.

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: A view of the Oshkosh Public Museum, formerly the Sawer Foundation and the residence of Edgar Sawyer. The home was built in 1908 and became a museum in 192...

Date: 1930 before

Description: Exterior view of the Winnebago County Asylum barns and farm buildings.

Date: 1899-08-24 

Description: Pen-and-ink and color on paper. Also shows probable routes of the French explorers Constant le Marchand de Lignery in 1728 and Louis de la Porte de Louvign...

Date: 1967 

Description: Intersection of US Highway 41 and Wisconsin Highway 26 near Oshkosh.

Date: 1877 ca.

Description: View across road of the Eastern District Norwegian Synod, May 31-June 6, 1877, at the Immanuel Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran Church (2 1/2 miles west of L...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Elisha D. Smith Library. The library opened in 1898 funded with a gift of $20,000 from E.D. Smith. Lower left of photograph reads: "Va...

Date:  

Description: Interior view of the Neenah Public Library. The library opened in 1904 and was funded with a combined donation of $20,000 from the citizens of Neenah and A...

Photograph

Barn of Osborn Home

Date: 1951 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Osborn barn.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.