1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1981-05 

Description: Former Firestone Garage, Highland Street at Commercial Avenue.

Date: 1925 

Description: View down middle of street, with pedestrians and storefronts lining both sides. There is a meat market on the left. Automobiles are parked along the curb.

Date: 1895 ca.

Description: Front entrance to the Methodist Episcopal Church, the first parsonage built at Fayette.

Date: 1931 

Description: The Monticello Fire Company, with Christ M. Stauffer, the chief, standing at the center.

Date: 1959 

Description: Street with bridge in Darlington.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Photographic postcard view of the interior of the Lutheran Church. Pews and hymnals are on each side, and flags are at the altar. A piano is near the pulpi...

Date: 1925 

Description: Three-quarter view of left side and front of the the Wiota Butter and Cheese Company. A wooden flight of stairs leads up to the second floor entrance. Ther...

Photograph

County Trunk F

Date: 1925 

Description: View down steep road with guard rail. A car is parked on the side of the road on the right. Over the railing, there is a river and a town with a church bui...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: St. Augustine's Church interior. This church is the original built by Father Mazzuchelli in 1844.

Date: 1906 ca.

Description: Building used as a lodging house for the First Territorial Legislature held in Belmont in 1836.

Date: 1957 ca.

Description: Air view of town, including multiple buildings and a cemetery.

Photograph

Lutheran Church

Date: 1925 

Description: Street view of the Lutheran Church. The church features stained-glass windows, lancet arched windows and doors and a belfry.

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Aerial view of the main street of town.

Photograph

Street Scene

Date: 1925 

Description: View downhill towards a central business district. A restaurant and ice cream parlor are on the right side of the road, and a general store and gas pump ar...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Racetrack at the "Big White Fair".

Date: 1925 

Description: Ruins of the Old Mill, a stone building which has no roof and is missing window glass. Behind on the left is an abandoned shed.

Date: 1912 ca.

Description: Photographic postcard view of a central business district. On the left is a bank, and a "Place to Eat." Horses and buggies are further down the block.

Date: 1925 

Description: Exterior view of the Methodist Episcopal Church, a stone building with stained glass windows, a belfry, and a steeple. There is a house next door in the ba...

Postcard

Main Street

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Main Street.

Photograph

Lumber Yard

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view across railroad tracks of a lumber yard. A two-story building on the right has a sign that says: "Lovejoy & Ringham". There are fences, a sto...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.