1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 2008 

Description: Located at 402 South Main Street, Henry E. Kochenderfer's service station, which opened in 1933, proudly dispensed Phillips 66 gasoline from three pumps o...

Postcard

Park Avenue

Date:  date unknown

Description: Looking south down Park Avenue. Houses line the right side of street, telephone and power poles line left side.

Date: 1911 

Description: This map shows plat of town, local streets, numbered lots, blocks, and wards, roads, Lake Menomin, Wilson Creek, Red Cedar River, and land ownership by nam...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: "Zenya" boat, owned by the Hull family, docked next to a Coast Guard vessel in La Pointe.

Date: 1965-06 

Description: Side view of a Navy plane marked with "8376" and squadron number "VF-161" on a tarmac at Miramar Naval Air Station. Written on the photograph in grease pen...

Date:  

Description: Kilbourn dam, building apron. Men working on dam. Bridge in background.

Date: 1825-08-27 

Description: Map is ink on paper. Map shows plat of the town of Munnomunne, the Fox River, farm lots, and an established highway. The map is signed by "J.D. Doty, Propr...

Date:  date unknown

Description: View across lawn of First Congregational Church. The view is perhaps taken from a park, which has trees and benches in the foreground.

Photograph

Broad Street

Date:  date unknown

Description: Broad Street North from central row showing a corner drugstore. Published by W.H.H.Mason.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Elevated view looking out across town buildings to a plain beyond. The Hill County Jail can be seen to the right of the main street; it was constructed in...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Two women are posed standing in the gate of a picket fence in front of a two-story frame house. On the left a man and dog are posed standing near the side...

Date: 1962 ca.

Description: Color photograph of an International Loadstar 1600 truck with chain link fence pieces in the bed. The truck was owned by Saf-Tee Fence, Inc., of New Jersey...

Photograph

Portage Canal

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Portage Canal, dug by hand in 1849 and completed in 1851. It was renovated by the Army Corps of Engineers after the Civil War.

Date: 1973 ca.

Description: An International Scout hauling a camper is parked next to a body of water. A man is fishing while a woman looks on from the banks of the water.

Date: 1933-12-07 

Description: Samuel E. Clement Co. grocery store, 2910 Atwood Avenue, at the corner of Marquette and Atwood Avenue.

Date: 1994-04 

Description: Shirley Widmer with Brenda Wilz and children, Chelsey and Logan, walking down middle of empty street.

Date: 1934-01-18 

Description: Exterior of the Emporium Department Store at 15-17 North Pinckney Street, also showing Joe Tittle Meat Market, Rennebohm's drug store, and automobiles angl...

Date: 1907-01-18 

Description: This map shows Lake Michigan, streets, schools, churches, businesses, cemeteries, parks, and railroads. Relief is shown by contours; depths are shown by so...

Date: 1947-06-05 

Description: Jane and Jone Johnson, daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Lester Johnson of Black River Falls, on the bridge over the lagoon at Vilas Park.

Date: 1906-02-29 

Description: A man sits on what appears to be a horse-drawn Milwaukee grain binder. The man is dressed in dark pants, a dark vest and tie, a light-colored shirt, and a...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.