1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1929 

Description: Side view through trees of Wisconsin High School.

Postcard

"Soo" Depot

Date: 1909-05-14 

Description: Black and white postcard of the Soo Line railroad depot. Text in red in the upper left corner reads "'SOO' Depot, Bruce, Wis."

Photograph

Pierce House

Date: 1951 

Description: Pierce home, also called the Garnhardt home. Located at 424 North Pinckney Street. The house was built about 1857.

Date:  

Description: Everybody who lived should get a gold watch
for endurance
and a chain for hanging

Date: 1931-06 

Description: L.A. Hawkins is sitting at a rock and water garden feature at the home of C. Mock Jr., 15 S. Commonwealth Avenue.

Photograph

Keenan House

Date: 1970-03-08 

Description: Exterior view of German Romanesque revival brick house built in 1857 with a Second Empire-style mansard roof added in 1870, 28 East Gilman Street in the Ma...

Photograph

Gus Klindt Home

Date: 1905 

Description: View from street of front of house with porch and balcony. In 1951-52 this home was owned by Noah Brinkman. There is a pony or donkey grazing in the yard o...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Exterior of a lodge at Wellesley's Island Farms. The building stands in a wooded area and a walkway connects it to an open air pavilion.

Date: 1899-06-12 after

Description: Elevated view over water, perhaps Hatfield Lake, of damage to houses and property caused by a tornado. Groups of people are scattered throughout the town.

Date: 1924 

Description: University of Wisconsin-Madison lower campus and the surrounding neighborhoods. Lake Mendota and Picnic Point are in the background.

Photograph

Boyce Totz

Date:  

Description: Painter Boyce Totz in a chair and looking out of a window.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View from road of the entry drive with stone walls on each side, leading to the Riverdale Resort. The main building is on the right across the lawn.

Date: 1932 ca.

Description: This two-story, wood frame house with Eastlake detailing and front bay window was owned by Mrs. Carl Kreawaldt. The New Fane school teacher, Miss Marie E....

Date: 1920 

Description: Elevated-view illustration of the John Lauson Manufacturing Company factory. The company made Lauson tractors and Lauson Frost King gasoline engines.

Date: 1930 before

Description: Group portrait outdoors of the administrative and nursing staff of the Winnebago County Asylum. Pictured in the center back row is E.E. Manuel, the Superin...

Date: 1918 

Description: The exterior of P.J. Blindert's general store, with an awning over the storefront, and a loading dock on the left. A man and a woman stand in the road in f...

Date: 1871 

Description: University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. From left to right: Ladies Hall, South Dormitory, Bascom Hall, and North Dormitory. Trees are on the hill, and a f...

Date: 1861 

Description: View of Madison from Main Hall, now Bascom Hall, on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. South Hall is in the foreground, with several residences an...

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Aerial view of downtown area including churches, homes, and large buildings, stretching to the horizon.

Date:  date unknown

Description: View of a man laying along the concrete sidewalk at the foot of sid Boyum's front porch steps, with one leg resting up on the steps. He is partially leanin...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.