1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Photograph

Taliesin

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: View of Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's residence and studio after its reconstruction in 1914-1915 and before its partial destruction by fire in 1924. Tali...

Photograph

Taliesin II Complex

Date:  

Description: Distant view of Taliesin II.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior of the Iowa County court house, with cars parked on the street.

Date:  

Description: View of garden from window of the Garden Room at Talisien. In the foreground is a table with a large vase on the left. Taliesin is located in the vicinity...

Date:  

Description: Elevated view looking northwest into the courtyard of the Taliesin II from the roof of the residence. The reconfigured roof of the studio space as well as...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Cars parked in front of the Iowa County court house.

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Bedroom off the end of the workroom with bunk beds, and a t-square. A painting by George Niedecken hangs on the back wall. Bunk beds are at both sides of...

Date: 1920 ca.

Description: Dogeville Hotel (proprietress was Mrs. Rogers), and the Spang Opera House.

Date: 1936 ca.

Description: A portion of the fireplace and windows in the bedroom of Olgivanna Wright at Taliesin, the summer home of Frank Lloyd Wright and the Taliesin Fellowship....

Date:  

Description: Model boats floating on the pond at Taliesin, possibly during a party or celebration. Taliesin was the summer home of architect Frank Lloyd Wright and the...

Photograph

Old Stone House

Date: 1929-12 

Description: Exterior of stone house, built about 1830.

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: Jars of canned food are stored in the cellar of the restored Cornish miner's house, called Polperro, on Shake Rag Street. The house was temporarily covered...

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Workmen at Taliesin, the home of Frank Lloyd Wright. One workman is standing next to a woodpile and a second is leaning out of a bedroom window. Portions...

Photograph

Odd Fellows Hall

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: The Odd Fellows Hall, built in 1838, was the first to be built west of the Allegheny Mountains. The cornerstones were laid by P.G. Sire Thomas Widley, foun...

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Southern elevation of Hillside Home School, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for his aunts, Jane and Ellen Lloyd Jones. Taliesin is located in the vicinit...

Date: 1909 

Description: An elevated view of a town in the Wisconsin River Valley. Fields surround the town, and low hills are in the far background.

Date: 1976 

Description: Exterior view of the Spring Green Restaurant.

Date:  

Description: The entrance to Taliesin showing a driveway with a roofed entrance. Flowers and plants border the drive. Taliesin is located in the vicinity of Spring Gree...

Drawing

Pendarvis House

Date: 1946 

Description: Pencil drawing of Pendarvis House. Stone building with six over six windows on two levels, and three entrances. A stone wall runs along the sidewalk in fro...

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: The bedroom in the restored Cornish miner's house, called Polperro, on Shake Rag Street. The house was temporarily covered with siding, but after restorati...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.