1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1916 ca.

Description: Interior spread of a pamphlet advertising Samson tractors. The pages feature an illustration of the tractor and a sectional view of the transmission, along...

Photograph

City Hospital

Date: 1892 ca.

Description: View across street of City Hospital.

Date:  

Description: Front entrance of high school.

Date: 2008 

Description: Standard Oil Company constructed this brick super-service station in 1930 at 101 North Franklin Street. Its Spanish Colonial-style details include decorati...

Date: 1873 ca.

Description: Stereograph of Pastor Claus Friman Magelssen (1830-1904), his second wife Marie Schlambusch Magelssen, and their family sit around a table set for coffee....

Photograph

Tallman House

Date: 1953 ca.

Description: View of the dining room in the Tallman House.

Photograph

John M. Hoyt

Date:  

Description: Waist-up carte-de-visite portrait of Captain John M. Hoyt, Company K, 7th Wisconsin Infantry.

Date:  date unknown

Description: The K. Doxstad family is posed in their yard around a table covered with heavy books. A baby carriage is on the left and an older woman with her knitting i...

Photograph

Natesta Cabin Site

Date: 1925-07-15 

Description: Natesta cabin site in Clinton.

Date: 1956 

Description: The First Lutheran Church on the corner of Randall and Milwaukee Streets.

Date: 1954-11 

Description: Henry Anderson runs a switchboard on his 90th birthday, with his smoking paraphernalia and a photograph of him at the switchboard on a table nearby.

Date: 1905 ca.

Description: Exterior of St. Mary's Catholic Church.

Date: 1877 

Description: Bird's-eye map of Janesville on the Rock River.

Photograph

Yosts Park

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: A boat landing at Yosts Park between Janesville and Beloit.

Photograph

Residential Street

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: View of a residential street in Beloit.

Photograph

Van Buren House

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Van Buren House.

Date: 1911 ca.

Description: Colorized postcard of an elevated view across a dam towards a factory on the Rock River. Dwellings are on the far bank on the right.

Photograph

Union Cooperative

Date: 1981-05 

Description: Exterior of building located at East Church Street.

Date: 1926 

Description: Brick band pavilion, with five steps leading to entrance, with shrubbery around the exterior, and some houses and trees in the background.

Date: 1860 ca.

Description: View from the cupola of the old Jefferson School. The large building in the upper left is the Hyatt House, which burned in 1867.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.