1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1900 ca.

Description: Colorized depiction of City Hall, 2 West Mifflin Street.

Date:  

Description: Exterior view of Christ Presbyterian Church.

Date: 1957 

Description: Color postcard of Dream River, North Cave, opened in 1957, in the Cave of the Mounds.

Date:  

Description: Photographic postcard of a studio portrait of two young unidentified children, perhaps a brother and sister. They are standing in front of a painted backdr...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Full-length studio portrait of two women in front of a painted backdrop. One woman is seated and one is standing. One of the women is Annie Karls Dohm.

Postcard

Two Men Standing

Date:  date unknown

Description: Full-length studio portrait of Herb Esser (left) and Hugo Faust (right) in front of a painted backdrop. Herb has his hand on Hugo's shoulder and Hugo is po...

Postcard

Farmer with Cows

Date: 1910-02 

Description: Farmer and two cows standing outside near a barn in winter.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Full-length studio portrait of Frances Dahman, standing, wearing a dress in front of a painted backdrop. Over it she has a fur cape and muff, and is wearin...

Date: 1915 ca.

Description: Early souvenir postcard of the Vilas Park Zoo (Henry Vilas Zoo), with a camel in the foreground. Series No. A644

Date:  date unknown

Description: Three-quarter length studio portrait of Edward Faust and Frank Schulenburg. They are both wearing suits. One man is wearing a bow tie and hat, the other is...

Date: 1951 ca.

Description: Exterior view of the Martin Luther Children's Home.

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: Bridge and Lagoon in Tenney Park. Sender of the postcard has written "Lover's Lane Bridge". A wooded area is visible in the background, while the bridge a...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Studio portrait in front of a painted backdrop of Mike Virnig, standing with a cigarette in his hand. He is dressed in western style clothing, possibly for...

Date: 1973 before

Description: Exterior view of St. Martin's Lutheran Church. Dedicated 1886; used continuously until 1973.

Postcard

Colladay Park

Date: 1909 ca.

Description: Colladay Park on Lake Kegonsa.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Full-length studio portrait of two women, one seated and one standing in front of a painted backdrop. They are both wearing fashionable dresses. Their name...

Date: 1912 

Description: Colorized postcard of an exterior view of the State Historical Library, now the headquarters building of the Wisconsin Historical Society. The text at the...

Date: 1947 

Description: Colorized postcard of a girl pointing to a feature in the Gem Room, North Cave, opened in 1946, at the Cave of the Mounds.

Postcard

Wedding Portrait

Date:  date unknown

Description: Wedding studio portrait of Mr. and Mrs. Leo Haak posing in front of a painted backdrop.

Date:  date unknown

Description: Stalactite-rich rooms of the Cave of the Mounds.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.