1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10
.

Date: 1908 

Description: Colorized postcard with an elevated view of the pumping station. On the left is a bridge over the river, and buildings on a strip of land between the river...

Photograph

The Empire House

Date: 1926 ca.

Description: A copy of a duo-tone print of the exterior of a three-story wooden classical revival building identified as the Empire House.

Photograph

Dawn Manor

Date: 1937 ca.

Description: The Dawn Manor, a small "gothic" house on the Dell View Hotel grounds. Also called the Abraham Vand House (later the W.J. Newman House) it was built ca. 18...

Date:  date unknown

Description: Colorized postcard of the exterior of the Ringling Mansion.

Date: 1909 

Description: Elevated view of the Baraboo River. The main part of town is on the far left shoreline. On the right industrial buildings are near a bridge spanning the ri...

Date: 1900 

Description: View of the Little Prairie school.

Date: 1913 ca.

Description: City Hall and Library Building, Prairie du Sac, WI.

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: This was the first bridge built across the Wisconsin River, constructed about 1850, although it was not opened to traffic until 1852. It was torn down in 1...

Date: 1918 

Description: View of waterfall, bridge, Baraboo river, and town from the riverbank.

Date:  

Description: Posing together from left to right are Elinora, Nellie Arms (aunt of Lewis Arms), and Bonnie Childs. They are at Nellie and Bernard Arms's farm. There is a...

Date: 1925 ca.

Description: View of the Wisconsin River bridge.

Photograph

Baraboo River

Date: 1940 ca.

Description: View of town from the south, with Baraboo River in foreground.

Photograph

Old Inn

Date: 1935 ca.

Description: A deteriorating, large, two-story building with Greek revival features, which may have served as an inn or hotel. The windows are boarded up or broken and...

Postcard

Trinity Church

Date: 1908 ca.

Description: Colored postcard of the exterior of the stone church. There are four crosses, one on the bell tower, and three others at the corners of the roof. Windows a...

Photograph

Ferry House

Date: 1923 

Description: The 1847 Ferry House, a two-story wooden, classical revival style structure with six over six windows. There is a second-story front porch and small lean-t...

Photograph

Mine Building

Date: 1910 ca.

Description: Mining building. Possibly in Ironton.

Date:  

Description: Memohead of the Great Northern Nursery Company, with a street view of the company office building and apple cellar. Residential buildings, trucks, automobi...

Date: 1907 ca.

Description: View from across street of houses on Fourth Street. House second on left is the McFetridge house.

Date: 1930 ca.

Description: The Ringling Brothers circus stored equipment in these buildings during the winter. Two cars are parked outside an auto repair and moving store.

Map or Atlas

Map of Water Street

Date: 1950 ca.

Description: Map showing buildings formerly used as Ringling Brothers Circus winter quarters along with adjoining buildings.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next 10

Have Questions?

If you didn't find the material you searched for, our Library Reference Staff can help.

Call our reference desk at 608-264-6535 or email us at:

.
.